Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Limit in Dojo

Xiahan

Do you think it should be increased a little bit or maybe even removed? 
I guess you can't remove limit at all for the main decorations since it would be just pure chaos, but I think for the personal decorations it should be removed.

28 minutes ago, Xiahan said:

Do you think it should be increased a little bit or maybe even removed? 
I guess you can't remove limit at all for the main decorations since it would be just pure chaos, but I think for the personal decorations it should be removed. 

They can be increases, but the best thing is that DE reduces energy draining for many of decorations, just for example adding 1 ayatan sculpture consums 20 energy, or if u try to use nature decorations and add fog, steam, sparkles, lights...etc each of them uses 20 energy too for room who have energy cap ~500 or less.

So whatever u do, you cannot fully decorated any of your rooms just cuz of that.

1k+ capacity for decorations will be really good.

9 минут назад, AvPCelticPredator сказал:

They can be increases, but the best thing is that DE reduces energy draining for many of decorations, just for example adding 1 ayatan sculpture consums 20 energy, or if u try to use nature decorations and add fog, steam, sparkles, lights...etc each of them uses 20 energy too for room who have energy cap ~500 or less.

So whatever u do, you cannot fully decorated any of your rooms just cuz of that.

1k+ capacity for decorations will be really good.

Yeah, that sounds good too! 20 energy for just one statue is too much definitely. Can't finish decorating my Dojo because of that. >:c