Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Weapon Rivens

Xarteros

Simple. Add a new type of Transmutation core to Cephalon Simaris that transmutes a single riven into a random Sentinel riven.

Gives people who WANT a sentinel riven a way to get it, and doesn't force everyone to run the chance of getting them.

Sidenote: Sentinel weapons need to be buffed to be at least on-par with mid-tier weapons. Having 5% chance to crit or status isn't reasonable.

20 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

Simple. Add a new type of Transmutation core to Cephalon Simaris that transmutes a single riven into a random Sentinel riven.

Sample: Play tridolon to get riven transmuter or learn how to play if u doesnt know.

If all other ppl can play hard tridolons to get stuff, then why other lazy ppl cannot work on themself too!?

What they are?
Exceptionals!!

Also one more thing, sentinel rivens are removed, nobody can get them anymore, until DE allowed that again.

6 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

We are looking into ways for players to intentionally acquire Rivens for their robotic companions' weapons. They will remain outside the Riven generation pool, as previously stated.

Then that rivens will be useless, they wont be strong with their stats, and they wont be expensive for sentinels, if they do that then in future u will be able to buy ARTAX riven for peanut, wont be rare anymore, everyone will have sentinel riven.

That's great news from DE!

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Then that rivens will be useless, they wont be strong with their stats, and they wont be expensive for sentinels, if they do that then in future u will be able to buy ARTAX riven for peanut, wont be rare anymore, everyone will have sentinel riven.

That's great news from DE!

DE didn't mean for Sentinel Rivens to become a "Collectors Item" when they removed them from the common drop pool for Unveiling.

They are very likely Not adding Artax back in, as they originally announced they never meant to add it in at all, and those that unveiled it in that limited time period where allowed to keep it.

I Highly suspect, given your odd attitude, that you have a collection of Sentinel Rivens on you right now, and are basing your opinion on these Rivens around the fact that you will no longer be able to sell them for outrageous prices in the future, and are trying to influence the system to stay the way it is so that you can monetize off of it.

2 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

I Highly suspect, given your odd attitude, that you have a collection of Sentinel Rivens on you right now, and are basing your opinion on these Rivens around the fact that you will no longer be able to sell them for outrageous prices in the future, and are trying to influence the system to stay the way it is so that you can monetize off of it.

Nah I'm not collector of to many Sentinel rivens, just rivens for goooodly sentinels weapons like Stinger, Sweeper and Vulklok, i was also have all other sentinels rivens, test them and sold cuz they are bad no mater how good stats u get on them. But I'm glad to hear that Artax riven wont be back never in the game, means that Tennos with Artax weapons wont use them on their Sentinels, they will give priority to these weapons where they can add rivens.

And I dont making money by selling rivens all the time, cuz I have diff way for profit, selling rivens is third priority, but I'm saying that if we all get rivens for ourselfs, then u get some spare to sell, then who will buy them?

Maybe DE will buy for themself!?

Then we can sell to them.

If something is rare, then that must to stay rare.