Should the feildron BP be reusable

(PSN)fusionfifa123

13 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Considering you can get it super easy from invasions, no. You shouldn’t even be wasting your time with the blueprint.

instead I'm not wasting time with invasions :smile:seriously, 3 missions which can be (mobile) defense in half of cases? Better just click on a recipe.

17 hours ago, (PS4)fusionfifa123 said:

Idk i was in the dojo gonna craft some stuff then I noticed i needed some feildrons when i went to get the bp i got one and noticed it WASNT reusable makes no sense

"Article 13 will end life" - Change my mind

They should be reusable but with same cost,just transfer credit cost of replication in to blueprint itself

QoL

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

But you get 3 fieldron for that effort, in less than the theee days it would take you to craft 3.

Fieldron Take 12h

vor 11 Stunden schrieb ---Merchant---:

They should be reusable but with same cost,just transfer credit cost of replication in to blueprint itself

QoL

Go into the dojo, Buy between 50-100 fieldron bps.  There you go, DYI reusable BP

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ---Merchant---:

Go into the google, ask for between 50-100 definitions of reusable. There you go,DIY research.

In theory you are right. However, based on the amount of fieldron i need 100 bps gonna last for a few month and the blueprints are easy to aquire in large quantities, unlike for example forma. So in Practice, theres no difference between buying 100 bps and having a reusable one safe from not having to go into dojo once every couple months. And im pretty sure you dont hate your dojo that much that you cant stand the idea of spending 5 min every 3 month in it. Also, Making them reusable would Remove the last reason to visit a dojo after buying every blueprint.  If DE wants to go that was id be fine, but for me its Not really an issue i cant solve

Edited by Eisdschungel