Jump to content

WTF is this??? Oribter clipping


SunsetRain
 Share

Recommended Posts

SO I was bugging into space in my orbiter as one does when they're bored out of their mind but dont want to play anything else, and after some goofing around and decorating space... I found this..

Spoiler

yhupLTj.jpg

That is one of my swords (wasn't the one currently equipped I think, and it was moving around as if whatever was moving it was being stunned but not knocked over? Its strange. Its located under your operator room here:
 

Spoiler

1ud8Ghm.jpg

Here's a top view from inside the box:
 

Spoiler

xca3uvv.jpg

Is it against the rules to break out of bounds intentionally here btw? 
Any answers to what it is would be great.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

Reveal hidden contents?

Nah, imgur links are just busted... cause imgur.

Anyway, the first picture looks like the test room. I remember getting there when you could clip through the windshield. The other two just look like an extended orbiter room, just to make it look good.

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Post images we can see. I am not dumb so I know very well what spoilers are, and there's just an image name in each, with no picture.

 

1 minute ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

There’s a bug on the forums that doesnt show pics

It's just imgur links that are busted, and that's imgurs fault.

Edited by Gabbynaru
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thundervision said:

By any chance, is this the thing you're talking about?

If so, it's the room where you customize your Archwing.

Nah this ones def under the orbiter.. Maybe its the same room but the guy in your post thought it was above the orbiter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20180329001551_1.jpg&key=dd8e85378e8e58e

Tons of games have little hidden side areas for swapping assets or storing NPCs.

Railjack is going to be filled with hidden rooms as you wont actually be in ships. You will just get camera angles from the ship asset displayed in your little room to make it look like your inside.

Edited by Firetempest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

SO I was bugging into space in my orbiter as one does when they're bored out of their mind but dont want to play anything else, and after some goofing around and decorating space... I found this..

Spoiler

yhupLTj.jpg

That is one of my swords (wasn't the one currently equipped I think, and it was moving around as if whatever was moving it was being stunned but not knocked over? Its strange. Its located under your operator room here:
 

Spoiler

1ud8Ghm.jpg

Here's a top view from inside the box:
 

Spoiler

xca3uvv.jpg

Is it against the rules to break out of bounds intentionally here btw? 
Any answers to what it is would be great.

 

 

 

Lets help the OP a bit

All the credits goes to him/her

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Helped the OP on the Spoilers .. This ones works
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

There’s a bug on the forums that doesnt show pics

Really?
Then why other guys can add pictures without problem!?

The point is that u need after u upload your image on imgur to use RMB and click "View Image" then on next window u will got link which can be useful to past on thread.

Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

There’s a bug on the forums that doesnt show pics

Right click on the name of the pic, view image, right click on name of the pic on top of gray screen (not the url), view/reload image

????

Grofit!

 

EDIT

Yeah, imgur has issues every once in a while. The mobile version once was very buggy and used to crash at random intervals and eat your battery "alive"

Edited by Olphalarepth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Olphalarepth said:

Right click on the name of the pic, view image, right click on name of the pic on top of gray screen (not the url), view/reload image

????

Grofit!

 

EDIT

Yeah, imgur has issues every once in a while. The mobile version once was very buggy and used to crash at random intervals and eat your battery "alive"

Ive also done that but it gives me an error. The links work tho. Thought it was the forum. Thanks all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...