Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum transfer?

Darklordofdaa

Question

4 answers to this question

Platinum can not be transferred from you PC Account to your Nintendo Switch Account. There is no way. (and Support won't help you out if you ask them about it)
A small list on other items that will not be transferred aswell can be found here:

Note: your active boosters won't get transferred aswell.
Still, even without plat you can enjoy the majority of the game quite good^^ I suggest you buy some weapon/warframe slots, exilus adapter, forma, orokin-potatoes before transferring (those are always good to have 🙂 )
Cheers

~Fabpsi

1 hour ago, Darklordofdaa said:

I have like $50 dollars worth of platinum on my pc. Is there anyway for me to give it to my switch account? Tbh idk why they didnt just make it into one account ;-;

Also realize  the accounts are NOT synchronized. Your progress on your PC account and your switch account will depend on which one you play and not reflect the other.

Repeating @Fbpsi If you're never going to touch your PC account again I recommend trading $50 worth of mods etc prior to the transfer. Of course it's not the solution you are looking for but the reality is that PC platinum is NOT going anywhere.