Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Oxylus is broken


AttiasBarak
 Share

Recommended Posts

Oxylus's wing attachments are flipped..
If it's intended then it's super weird, please, please, please consider flipping it.

Because it's flipped it doesn't work with all of the wing attachments, especially with the jet wings

Also why do you keep making the tail spin 360 degrees? it doesn't work with 80% of the attachments and the other 20% work with both spinning and none spinning tails.
Please consider changing that too, preferably to all sentinels.

7HEVxiC.png

Edited by AttiasBarak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...