The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make It Easier......ffs

Subdash

Hey i find it superdooper hard to climb up the walls in the elevators and to other hidden places to get to my out of the way loot.

Could you please just put stairs up..... oh wait you have.

But now i dont feel like climbing up the stairs to get stuff can you just put all the loot on the ground around my spawn point and make sure all the enemies die before they reach me?

Seriously, is anyone else getting pissed off at the dumbing down of maps in this game. What sold this game to me was the wall running and secret stashes that were hidden away for explorers to find as a little bonus.

Quit stuffing around with what was working fine DE. If it takes climbing or exploring to find containers then leave it that way. If people are too lazy to learn to wall run or jump or to even use a loki / nova to get there then its there own damn fault.

True i  got pissed off when they added walk ways in the grinneer level where you had to wall run but you know not every noob has enough brain to figure such stuff out so they dumb it down for them they could make higher level levels without the dumbed down areas and force players to wall run because its a part of the game keep the dumb down for lower levels

True i  got &!$$ed off when they added walk ways in the grinneer level where you had to wall run but you know not every noob has enough brain to figure such stuff out so they dumb it down for them they could make higher level levels without the dumbed down areas and force players to wall run because its a part of the game keep the dumb down for lower levels

Yup or just dont even have those tiles in the lower areas full stop.

the grineer tiles which got changed got changed because he prisoner is a dumb, dumb guy. he can jump but he can't wall-run in any way.

but tbh I'd much rather just have those tiles excluded from rescue missions, and have them reverted to the original layout.

that the prisoner can't wall-run etc, doesn't mean it automatically should become easier for the tenno as well

But now i dont feel like climbing up the stairs to get stuff can you just put all the loot on the ground around my spawn point and make sure all the enemies die before they reach me?

I petitioned DE to make a "get instant mission rewards" button on the main screen. When I, you know, don't feel like playing a mission but still want to get something. For GMs only, of course.

I petitioned DE to make a "get instant mission rewards" button on the main screen. When I, you know, don't feel like playing a mission but still want to get something. For GMs only, of course.

Haha, that's awesome

anyway, the problem I have with some of the secret rooms and such, is that the rewards aren't really in line with the challenges. in a lot of them, you just find a stash of supply lockers, but supply lockers don't drop mods. resources are ok, but at a certain point, you don't really need those either. credits are useless. ammo and health are nice, but it's not like you need to go through some parkour to get more ammo. there are generally plenty of easy-to-access lockers for that stuff

Well, there shouldn't be a problem before they'll completely fix the parkour. Accidental walljumps, refusing to vertical wallrun in some places, ungrabbable edges of sort...

All this stuff should be fixed. And right after that there will be a point to add REAL secrets with REAL rewards where there's no option to get without using parkour.