Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving a clan

Riger82

Question

Is there a waiting period before joining another clan?

I just left mine because I'm tired of being the only one doing all the research for the last year. One of them logged in today and said "thanks for doing all the work" and I had just had enough.

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ssj782 said:

Is there a waiting period before joining another clan?

I just left mine because I'm tired of being the only one doing all the research for the last year. One of them logged in today and said "thanks for doing all the work" and I had just had enough.

Same boat, for the last 3 years. consider this.If you're warlord hasn't logged in in more than a year, you can submit a ticket to support and let them know and they can remove said warlord from the clan, even promote you to warlord. Recruit at your own discretion and this way all your contributions won't be in vein.

1 minute ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Same boat, for the last 3 years. consider this.If you're warlord hasn't logged in in more than a year, you can submit a ticket to support and let them know and they can remove said warlord from the clan, even promote you to warlord. Recruit at your own discretion and this way all your contributions won't be in vein.

The warlord logged on every week or so. They just didn't actually DO anything.

But there were literally 10 people in the clan who were single digit mr (2 of them even 0) who hadn't been on for 100+ days. The warlord wouldn't remove them because they're friends in real life. So I was solo researching for a shadow clan 😞

Edited by ssj782

Just now, ssj782 said:

The warlord logged on every week or so. They just didn't actually DO anything.

I'd suggets explaining your situation to the warlord and your stanceon it. since you've basically been carrying the clan for the last year there shoould be no reason not to promote you to a level where you can recruit and so on. Hope it works out for ya.

1 minute ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

I'd suggets explaining your situation to the warlord and your stanceon it. since you've basically been carrying the clan for the last year there shoould be no reason not to promote you to a level where you can recruit and so on. Hope it works out for ya.

How do you hthink I found out that they're his friends in real life? lol.

Edited by ssj782

3 minutes ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Ah, I didnt see your edit there. My bad. That's pretty lame, if that's the case and there;s no room or consideration for promotion just bail.

I did. I wonder how to get into an actually active clan. Maybe the recruitment area of the forums?