Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Exalted Fist Cuffs?

Grimmstyler

18 minutes ago, (PS4)vortex2917 said:

But exalted weapons are affected by warframe and weapon mods. 

Garuda's Talons are only affected by weapon mods

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Plus exalteds cost energy in one way or another and have some unique benefit or strength boost that puts them above normal weapons.

Valkyr's Talons are not "Exalted"

Mesa Regulators are not "Exalted"

Etc..

Only reason i say Exalted is because that's what I reference weapons included in Warframes as.

I'm not sure exactly what "Exalted" is because there's no definition for it in Warframe. I know Excalibur has a Exalted Blade and Pyranna pulls an Exalted Pistol..

Edited by Grimmstyler

Be nice if atlas turned into the giant rumbler and fights like the gauntlets. Basically he creates a rock exoskeleton around himself, increasing his weight and height thus reducing knock back and increasing range and damage. And rock slide would cause him to not only punch but to throw the rock into enemies further away. Basically turning rock slide into a rock throw. Would draw him but I’m hoping people have a strong visual imagination and picture a bulky rock version of atlas. Maybe DE could change that during atlas prime. Along with Tekko Prime. Atlas prime wouldn’t be complete without his signature gauntlets. 

3 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Etc..

Only reason i say Exalted is because that's what I reference weapons included in Warframes as.

I'm not sure exactly what "Exalted" is because there's no definition for it in Warframe. I know Excalibur has a Exalted Blade and Pyranna pulls an Exalted Pistol..

I’ve heard that DE said they are. Excalibur has an exalted blade but Mesa are pistols and valkyr are claws. But then again it would throw off the name for Exalted blade although I heard DE called them all exalted weapons. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I’ve heard that DE said they are. Excalibur has an exalted blade but Mesa are pistols and valkyr are claws. But then again it would throw off the name for Exalted blade although I heard DE called them all exalted weapons. 

Yea.. in the updates or HOTFIX

1 minute ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yea.. in the updates or HOTFIX

So we can all agree that as long as they don’t create another sword melee ability that we can call them all Exalted Weapons and Excalibur's specifically Exalted Blade since his is the original? That would make it easier to discuss. Be nice if they created a riven for Exalted that can be applied to any exalted weapon. Firerate/attack speed, damage, element, physical, status, CC, and CD. 

Just now, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

So we can all agree that as long as they don’t create another sword melee ability that we can call them all Exalted Weapons and Excalibur's specifically Exalted Blade since his is the original? That would make it easier to discuss. Be nice if they created a riven for Exalted that can be applied to any exalted weapon. Firerate/attack speed, damage, element, physical, status, CC, and CD. 

please no. the riven market is already expensive as is not to mention they really dont need it

17 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Etc..

Goodbye the last shred of your credibility 

Exalted refers to weapons where they are themselves weapons and the associated frame has a power centered around that weapon. It is more than just a frame associated weapon.

Hysteria uses Valkyr's Talons to damage enemies and makes Valkyr invulnerable for the duration and gives the Talons' attacks lifesteal.

Exalted weapons function as actual weapons as part of how the weapon works. Peacemaker turns Mesa into a slightly automated turret. The guns are doing the damage, the ability is adding on to that.

How do Garuda's Claws factor into her abilities? They don't. It's just an extra if you don't equip any melee weapon. Her abilities cosmetically use the claws to do the damage and things, but the stats of the claws don't come into play.

27 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Pyranna Prime doesn't cost Energy.. it pulls an Exalted Pistol

It unequivocally does not.

18 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

How do Garuda's Claws factor into her abilities? They don't. It's just an extra if you don't equip any melee weapon. Her abilities cosmetically use the claws to do the damage and things, but the stats of the claws don't come into play.

It unequivocally does not.

That's not fair to Nehzas Chakrum not being a Exalted Glaive is it?

Edited by Grimmstyler