Nintendo Switch Keyboard & Mouse Support

Kremocore

Question

Hey,

so i bought a Nintendo Switch and i am exited to migrate my Account once it arrives. Since i'm a PC Gamer mainly i am interessted in connecting a Keyboard + Mouse to my Switch at sometime - i discovered a Video on the XBOX Port of Warframe a player just plugged in Keyboard + Mouse (inside a Mission) and the game played just like on PC.

I was wondering can anybody confirm the same is true for the switch version ?

This is the Video btw: 

7 answers to this question

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)Pauloluisx:

But then why not a laptop? And how would a M&Kb connect to switch? I don't have one, just wondering if it can really be done.

Dunno why you are talking about laptop, i'm playing on PC mainly and i'm not looking for just a "new device to play on" but have many friends with a switch and eger to get into warframe, it they like to stay invested i would consider maining warframe on switch but only if i can play precise, so M&KB it is for me as PC Gamer. As for the "How"? The Switch has 3 USB Ports

The Switch's dock has three USB ports, but yeah.
Switch has the Cloud version of PSO2 that allows for KBM, just like the PS4 version (not cloud-based) does as well.

While the Switch may not have much in KBM support, it wouldn't hurt to have it as an option for Warframe. Actually, I'd be all for it!

I'd rather bring my mouse and keyboard when taking my Switch around than have to deal with the honestly clunky controller navigation.

I would also like to see keyboard and mouse supported.
I have one attached to the switch's dock for easier typing, and other supported titles.

For me, the upside would be a better game experience. It might widen the gap between player skill levels, but, the overall experience would be positive.