Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

The most idiotic thing in arbitration

Yousho

The laser in the Orokin defence arbitration can be used to instantly kill fellow teammates and the defence target.Ā 

A human being, an actual, living, breathing human being, somewhere, somehow looked at this and thought: "This is fine."Ā 

Please fix...? šŸ˜§Ā 

12 minutes ago, JarodDempsey said:

doesnt the laser in the orokin defence tileset always do friendly fire?

Yep.

In other modes, though, you just get downed or, rarely, the sortie defense target gets downed. Not a huge penalty overall for mistimed, or maliciously timed, use.

Probably not a great idea to leave enabled in Arbitrations, though, as its already large troll potential just balloons.

13 minutes ago, JarodDempsey said:

always has done that you are correct and for it to work you need have someone make theĀ decision to push the button to turn it on so if you dont want what op had happen to then toĀ happen to you check before turning it on will it kill any ally if you think no you can hit it if yes ignore the button and just shoot/stab/ability themĀ 

those lasers are a in-case of emergency push button with how they act they also stack up damage based abilitiesĀ like iron skin warding halo and such

Honestly the friendly-fire aspect of those lasers should have been removed ages ago as the only times they really get used is by players just starting out that end up killing their teammates or by trolls. Any player whose been around for a while (and isn't an asshole) knows to not use them.

4 hours ago, JarodDempsey said:

It does indeed! However, you can usually be revived and the defence target is a pod, and therefore doesn't typically wander in front of the laser.Ā Ā 
Ā 

I'm not trying to be just insulting, but you would've thought this would be disabled or such, no? Guy in my party literally just used it to troll us all as we were approaching the end of wave 10.Ā 

On 2018-11-25 at 6:35 PM, Yousho said:

I'mļ»æ not trying to be just insulting, buļ»æt you would've thought this would be disabled or such, no? Guy in my party literally just used it to troll us all as we were approaching the end of wave 10.Ā ļ»æ

The mezzanine is a safe spot,Ā as is the hall way.Ā 

The troll wont be so much of an issue unless the defense target is following them.. even so. I hope the lasers donā€™t harm the defense target.