Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items picked up on K-Drive disappearing upon dismount

Felforyou

Newbie here so this may be something that I'm just unaware of, but I went farming for Iradite in the Plains of Eidolon with my K-Drive.  I'd roam around on it, and break the iradite by jumping on it, and picking it up by going over it.  When I hit TAB I could see the Iradite in my item rewards, but every time I returned to town and jumped off my K-Drive the Iradite would disappear.  I finally worked out what was causing it and collected the rest on foot.

In the end I stopped collecting items while riding my K-Drive, but it's difficult to imagine how many items have disappeared as a result of this bug.  I just spent platinum on a new K-Drive and it's unfortunate I don't feel safe riding it around because of this.

I noticed this while fighting Eidolons. I was unable to progress to the next stage because my drops would disappear when I hop on my K-Drive to pick everything up faster, which is extremely frustrating as it forces me with no other option but to leave the squad so that everyone else can continue without me. So you are definitely not alone in this. Seems to be a new bug because I wasn't having this issue before.