Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just started playing on 23.11.18 and picked Excalibur im rank 2 as of now and i would like to get a cooler Katana is there any that i can get from rank 2-3?

(PSN)EtoOneEyedQueen

Question

5 answers to this question

if you need katana type weapon on this MR your only option is buying it with platinum from market for 275p (Nikana and Dragon Nikana). Nikana prime is orokin type weapon so you will have to buy parts for it from other players (https://ps4.warframe.market/items/nikana_prime_set). currently relics are unobtainable by playing the game but at one point will be for one month.

Edited by Baterial

I honestly don't recommend zaws for new folks at all. There are far too many particulars about their builds that could overwhelm a newbie. As for the OP's question, Nikana in the dojo requires a few more levels to get. I would recommend starting off in the market on your ship and search through the blueprints there. Farm the resources and build the weapons.

Nikana is MR4 weapon and Dragon Nikana is MR8 weapon.
Nikana Prime, the best out of 3 Nikana named weapons is MR0 but it's currently vaulted (relics for it are removed until brought back in again for a limited time) so it's expensive at the moment.

There is a 4th katana in the game but you recieve that one from a quest so SPOILERS ABOUND.

In order to get your closest to get Nikana, you have to join a clan and replicate the blueprint for it from Tenno Lab in your clan dojo.

Edited by Acersecomic