(NSW)RazorXS

Looking for a Nintendo switch clan

Whats up Guys, I'm looking for a Nintendo Switch Clan, I do have a pc, PlayStation and now switch account, so far i am enjoying the switch very much and i would really like to get to know some more people, and also help them in their goals in becoming the best switch clan, i started new with my warframes to keep up with the new people coming to switch and because i don't mind the grind. so if your looking for a dedicated and a veteran warframe player, Im your guy! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, (NSW)rusteenh said:

Came to this forum looking for the same thing, although this is my first time playing Warframe. 

Welcome to the game Tenno!

1 hour ago, (NSW)rusteenh said:

Came to this forum looking for the same thing, although this is my first time playing Warframe. 

Welcome bud If i cant find one i will be creating one soon 

Count me in,I'm also looking for a Clan. I'm a new player and wouldn't mind learning from a Vet. So much content it's mind blowing but I'm slowly getting around.

Yeah Im new to warframe and I am looking for a clan to join so if you find one or create one could you send me a link or invite.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (NSW)willisanonce:

I'm sure you can invite through clan management

Will your names here be sufficient? Or di I need the Nintendo numbers???

I'm actually new to Warframe, having just got it on Switch. My laptop is poop and can't play it, and while I want specific items, planned for 4 frames I aim to main, I'm hoping to find a clan. Selfishly, I want to find a clan with labs to make some specific weapons, but also hope to find folks to join on my missions. SO FAR, made it to Phobos with just Volt and consistently upgrading weapons, though I'll need to use a Forma soon as I've had him maxed for about a day or two.

Hi everyone, I have put a clan together and already have a few members. I will begin to add everyone above and send invites out. If your interested accept the Friend request for Lord God and then I'll send the clan invite.

Feel free to add me.

See you soon Tenno's