Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Nintendo switch clan

(NSW)RazorXS

Me too. Im new to switch Warframe and currently Mastery 3.

I don't know how to search for clans so I temporarily created one last night. I named it Celestial Beings (based from Gundam 00). I want to join any active switch warframe clan.

IGN: Quatrei
Thanks, hope to play with you guys soon 🙂

the only bad thing about that is their are some people that have already contributed stuff to each others dojo im sure and since forma is hard to get i dont know if they would like if one of us destroyed our dojos, i can talk to my guys and see what they say, if not we can just make our first alliance?

vor 43 Minuten schrieb (NSW)RazorXS:

the only bad thing about that is their are some people that have already contributed stuff to each others dojo im sure and since forma is hard to get i dont know if they would like if one of us destroyed our dojos, i can talk to my guys and see what they say, if not we can just make our first alliance?

Well, there is nothing in my clan, so it wouldn't be a waste.

On 2018-11-26 at 1:42 AM, (NSW)RazorXS said:

Whats up Guys, I'm looking for a Nintendo Switch Clan, I do have a pc, PlayStation and now switch account, so far i am enjoying the switch very much and i would really like to get to know some more people, and also help them in their goals in becoming the best switch clan, i started new with my warframes to keep up with the new people coming to switch and because i don't mind the grind. so if your looking for a dedicated and a veteran warframe player, Im your guy! 

I'm looking for a clan

Archived