Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Nintendo switch clan

(NSW)RazorXS

Hi All, 

Very happy to see the switch base is growing. I have been worried when starting WF on the switch that there wont be enough vets to guide us noobs into this vast world. 

Loving the game and looking for a friendly clan to join. I try to squeeze in an 1 hour a night so I would consider myself a casual gamer.

So please invite me, usename:Jakdarsan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

i know this a few months on but got into Warframe about a month ago on Switch, had a PS4 account but finding more time in Switch. Currently master rank 4. Not completed main quests yet so don’t want anything spoiled but would love to farm some frames and possibly join a friendly clan, can anyone help? Username is Gavilar 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

I come representing S.A.Y.E. a 70 person Clan who started off as just 5/6 guys a few months ago.

We are a pretty socially active group with a discord, we come from UK/Europe mostly, I think there's a few American dudes in our ranks somewhere.

We started off as a bunch of nearly 30 year old dudes who played in the evenings and just chilled out, but now we have members online almost always throughout the day and out ages range from like 15-40.

We have about 95% of the research complete.

We are looking for people who are willing to engage with members of the clan in game and in our Discord. We are NOT looking to recruit you if you are just going to join the clan, log in and log out, and never say a word to anyone.

We are open to all applicants and if it sounds like the kinda place you want to be part of, then add me in game or on Discord Farty#6515 (IGN FARTY)

Thanks guys and Happy Hunting!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived