Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Nintendo switch clan

(NSW)RazorXS

On 2018-11-25 at 7:42 PM, (NSW)RazorXS said:

Whats up Guys, I'm looking for a Nintendo Switch Clan, I do have a pc, PlayStation and now switch account, so far i am enjoying the switch very much and i would really like to get to know some more people, and also help them in their goals in becoming the best switch clan, i started new with my warframes to keep up with the new people coming to switch and because i don't mind the grind. so if your looking for a dedicated and a veteran warframe player, Im your guy! 

Could I join you’re clan , I’m currently a mastery rank 10 and I’m struggling to find a good clan that is active and always available to help so I came here hoping I would find a good clan . My username for warframe is Slg3Bros I hope you accept me as a new member of you’re clan thanks! 

On 2018-11-25 at 4:42 PM, (NSW)RazorXS said:

Whats up Guys, I'm looking for a Nintendo Switch Clan, I do have a pc, PlayStation and now switch account, so far i am enjoying the switch very much and i would really like to get to know some more people, and also help them in their goals in becoming the best switch clan, i started new with my warframes to keep up with the new people coming to switch and because i don't mind the grind. so if your looking for a dedicated and a veteran warframe player, Im your guy! 

Hey!  Do you still have any open slots in your clan, i wanna join.  I had made a clan with some of my buddies but they all stopped playing because they didn't like the grind of warframe as much as I did.  I would leave my clan to join yours if there's still chance, ik reply is like a year late but wouldn't hurt to try ay.  (Also they wouldn't really mind, it isn't a big dojo and i was the only one that donated any forma to builds anyways)

Not that I need clan so much, but I need people (friends!) to play with :V

I'm mr21, but I played mostly on pc before eidolons (never killed one, it's true XD).

My name in game is same as here - Anaviel. Aaaand the friend code on switch - SW-5554-0330-5531

I am also new to Warframe on Nintendo Switch. MR4 right now and also reached a point where I enjoy the game a lot and would like to join a clan to play and have fun with some friends.

Before Warframe I played Destiny and Destiny 2 a lot so I am not new to this looter shooter grind style.

I would love to join a clan. My ig name is Tangenz.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LF for clan, but I must admit - my english is pretty bad cuz im  ̶h̶e̶a̶v̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶s̶ russian guy 😄 But totally want to be usefull for clan and have some fun! 

Nickname: Renarty, 4 MR Noob and bad joke master. Will be glad to any suggestions and friend invites! And remember -

We will wake up, Tenno. 🐺

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sup guys I’m kinda new to the game but I started a month ago on switch and I’m loving it I’ve cleared almost everything but I need a clan I can’t get one in game because my chat box is broken ign shade0520 add my snap brenndon0520 so we can talk i also want some nice friends to play with see y’all on the grind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Le 02/05/2019 à 12:13, (NSW)Farty a dit :

Hey guys

I come representing S.A.Y.E. a 70 person Clan who started off as just 5/6 guys a few months ago.

We are a pretty socially active group with a discord, we come from UK/Europe mostly, I think there's a few American dudes in our ranks somewhere.

We started off as a bunch of nearly 30 year old dudes who played in the evenings and just chilled out, but now we have members online almost always throughout the day and out ages range from like 15-40.

We have about 95% of the research complete.

We are looking for people who are willing to engage with members of the clan in game and in our Discord. We are NOT looking to recruit you if you are just going to join the clan, log in and log out, and never say a word to anyone.

We are open to all applicants and if it sounds like the kinda place you want to be part of, then add me in game or on Discord Farty#6515 (IGN FARTY)

Thanks guys and Happy Hunting!

Hey Are you Guys still recruiting mr 13 and looking for a european clan. 🙂 Currently in a clan but its mostly People from the states so rsrely anyone on when iam playing. 

• 3 months later...
2018/11/28 AM1点30分 , (NSW)Lord_G 说:

Hi everyone, I have put a clan together and already have a few members. I will begin to add everyone above and send invites out. If your interested accept the Friend request for Lord God and then I'll send the clan invite.

Feel free to add me.

See you soon Tenno's

I want to join it 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived