New warframe

Genosasuke

The character would have thematic espionage and recognition!
Skills:

1 - Detect - using this ability the warframe releases an area that shows the enemy's position equal to the Zenith disc, for a fixed time.

2 - Drone - releases a robotic air drone for a limited time, the player begins to see from the drone's point of view, such as ivara's ability; the enemies discovered by the drone, received extra damage for primary weapons for a limited time.

3 - neutralization - deactivates security systems in an area and for a limited time.

4 - Death's Eye - Summons a sniper with piercing and silent damage, each shot consuming his energy.

Review time;

First up you didn't mention a passive, maybe stealth kills grant a short period of invisibility or something.

1st; a weaker version of Banshee's sonar. Personally i would give it a much larger area and highlight the enemies through walls. This way you can see more and helps when using that sniper ability

2nd; i'm going to guess that using this ability makes the frame invisible and invincible whilst you control the drone; like Ivara's does. How does one "Discover enemies" with the drone, do they just look at them, aim at them, or maybe shoot them with some type of non-damaging laser. Personally i would pick the shoot laser option so we can control who we want to weaken and further you can make it so that where you scanned the enemy places a weak point there to provide even more damage when used carefully.

3rd; seems pretty basic and also pretty bad; for example in defense and survival missions this would have no use. Maybe instead it could act like mirage's sleight of hand ability and prevent the enemies from using consoles and other items but make the enemies fall asleep instead of dealing damage to them. This way it could be used in every mode whilst still "Neutralizing" the enemies.

4th; when you say piercing, i'm going to guess you mean something like really large to infinite punch through. That's good but there's one problem with that; infinite punch through doesn't work properly on hit-scan projectiles such as bullets from guns; the Zenith has this infinite punch-through but it doesn't work properly. If you want you could make the sniper shoot and actual projectile and give it really high flight speed to compensate so you can shoot through walls and stuff, however you would need to compensate for gravity; not much only slight.

Overall, a pretty basic idea that can, and should, be built upon. I've given my suggestions but that doesn't mean you have to use them, just consider them.

thank you very much for the opinion, and regarding the 1 skill, yes, it would show the targets through the same walls, as well as zenith! About passive, that's a great idea you gave me, just like skiajat. And I think this skill 3 should be redone.

Edited by Genosasuke

17 hours ago, Genosasuke said:

The character would have thematic espionage and recognition!
Skills:

1 - Detect - using this ability the warframe releases an area that shows the enemy's position equal to the Zenith disc, for a fixed time.

2 - Drone - releases a robotic air drone for a limited time, the player begins to see from the drone's point of view, such as ivara's ability; the enemies discovered by the drone, received extra damage for primary weapons for a limited time.

3 - neutralization - deactivates security systems in an area and for a limited time.

4 - Death's Eye - Summons a sniper with piercing and silent damage, each shot consuming his energy.

This already sounds exactly like Ivara.

Detect, Ivara has built in enemy radar.

Drone, Sounds like Navigator

Neutralization, Ivara's Prowl makes her invisible to cameras, her Prowl Augment Infiltrate lets her go through security barriers with no issue.

Death's Eye, Ivara summons a bow.