Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows/Kavats vs Tracking/Fishing

rockscl

First and foremost, kubrows or at least some of them should be helpful at tracking the animals, also I find it silly that my kubrow gives zero damns about running pobbers, a real dog becomes crazy at the sight of a running prey, and about kavats, they doesnt seem to be interested in fish, shouldnt they all be the most eagert to take them out of the water?

I suppose it would be logical that the kubrows could help me hunting the animals and that my kavat should be at least good at spotting fish, also, both kubrow and kavat, by hunting and fishing, should acquire an overly happy status that is added to the melee bonus acquired by petting them in the orbiter.

I don't know about Kubrows, but I know lore-wise Kavats feed on infested flesh. Just because they are modeled after dogs and cats does not mean they are dogs and cats. I suppose you could add precept mods for companions that can make it easier to track footsteps or tag fish with an outline if you mouse over it or something, but I don't see these abilities being added innately.