Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, it is unbelievaly unfair that I can fail a solo PoE bounty because the game didn't spawn enough enemies.

Alphas

I've been trying to get the Revenant Systems for a LONG time now.  I've had just a huge string of bad luck since he came out.  I don't have a very good internet connection, so I normally just play solo.  I can't do PoE bounties because whenever I get a Liberation objective, I fail because the game scales enemy spawns down to match player count, yet the game doesn't scale down the rate at which your control goes down, so after about a minute of literally NOTHING spawning, I fail the bounty.  This is a ridiculous oversight.  Please fix it.

21 minutes ago, Alphas said:

so after about a minute of literally NOTHING spawning, I fail the bounty

I haven't done PoE bounties in a long time, but I remember having no problems with it because control was staying at 100% when there were no enemies in the marked area.

This happens to me 50% of the time when it's the Grineer camp near the sea shore ("Er-Phryah's Vigil" on the map).  The meter ticks down fast but no enemies have appeared anywhere, not in the cave, not outside. Yet the game clearly spawned them somewhere. Normally, the meter does not tick down when there are no enemies in it.

So this led me to believe this is a bug for this specific location where enemies are maybe spawning inside the rocks?  All other Cetus locations that have Liberation bounties have never given me problems, plenty of enemies drop in from ships or pods.

Was the location of the Liberation objective at Er-Phryah's Vigil (far west of the Cetus gate, near the ocean)?

latest?cb=20180217094026&format=original

If so, that particular spot has a weird spawning to it where enemies can spawn in the cave; to be precise, drop pods have them spawn inside the cave rather than the ground above it and they don't even come out to the surface. Other than that I haven't experience any problems of spawning in other locations.

Edited by NekroArts

alot of the problems i have with bounties in cetus stem from them dealing with the caves. grineer cache sometimes fail because the marker doesnt point you to the cave and by the time you realize its in a cave you cant leave mission area because of abandonment.

as @NekroArts has said the drop pods clip through the ground and spawn them in the caves. the mission area for king of the hill stage (lets be honest thats what it is) is to big for solo and should be reduced.

if they removed all objectives from targeting caves id be all for it. fortuna bounties rarely target the caves because they have not yet refined the system to spawn and place objective marker.

I believe this is an unintentional bug with the release of Fortuna and Orb Vallis. I have been failing Liberation bounties in Plains of Eidolon while in a squad. I notice the percentage drops over time without spawning enemies, and as soon as a ship appears, the counter plummets further. It would be nice if the percentage only dropped once enemies spawned within the circle, and only increased further as the enemies touch the ground.