Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven transmuter glitch

(XBOX)madara1313

I was transmuting some crap rivens and i clicked on all of the rivens i wanted to transmute saw all 4 of the rivens names and afterwards as i am clicking out of my mods to go do something else what do i see? 1 of the rivens it said i transmuted and instead see my fang riven for my fang prime gone i know i clicked on that crap riven and it said its name which was the drakgoon riven not the fang riven i know for sure because my fang riven was at top of riven row while drakgoon riven was at the bottom row nowhere near each other.

Now its to late for what I'm going to suggest but when you have doubt about what happened, grab an video and check it. You will see if something wrong did happened or perhaps it was something you didn't pay full attention to it at the time (trading is the most common area for it). Usually is the second... Also in the case that the game didn't do the right thing, you will have some kind of evidence to support that what you are saying.

Forgot to record it 😕 it didnt cross my mind to record it until roughly half an hour later after posting this thread by then i was on youtube didnt have the energy to play cuz of that so had gotten off 😕 so im stuck with no proof and am basically screwed if it happens again though im making sure i record it so that i got proof of the glitch happening. I double check my stuff so i know i didnt screw up