Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 platinum left

AleiZZ

Could always try not using the low % discounts and not logging in for a few days. See if you get higher % numbers at some point. 👍

3 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

I don't buy plat ... I just buy tennogen.

Trading is a thing and there are better things to buy with cash...

And some of us have better things to do with our time than grind items and work the trade chat...

9 hours ago, AlexZhen said:

Wanted 75% off sooooooo hard. Only got 25% off before . Ahhh, I think DE doesn’t want me to put any money in to this game 😂 😂

PM in game untill you see me online 1 hour after reset, i will gift you 20 :platinum:untill you get yourself together BRO. I got you back.

Edited by xcenic

I have a "theory" based on my experience. (my and my friend play the same days and purchase plat at the same rate)

Once you get 75% buy it and spend it somehow fast and you get 75% again and again.

Usually, I get the offer for another 75% once my plat is under 30 P.

I know it's not that simple.

But a lot of people complain about not getting 75% in (input random years number) and in my experience it's easy.

My purchase history goes like this:

• 1st time: 25%
  • 2nd - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 3rd - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 4th - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 5th: - 75% - 75% (1 k plat - was trying to save for longer this time)
  • then I got 50% (didn't get plat)
  • then I got 25% (and it lowered again - didn't get plat)

(this in a 2 months lifespan)

And a very similar experience with my friend except it took a little more time for him to get the offer once he reached < 30 p (took like 5-6 days) and for me, it was like the next day, two days max.

vor 53 Minuten schrieb mornaistar:

I have a "theory" based on my experience. (my and my friend play the same days and purchase plat at the same rate)

Once you get 75% buy it and spend it somehow fast and you get 75% again and again.

Usually, I get the offer for another 75% once my plat is under 30 P.

I know it's not that simple.

But a lot of people complain about not getting 75% in (input random years number) and in my experience it's easy.

My purchase history goes like this:

• 1st time: 25%
  • 2nd - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 3rd - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 4th - 75% - spent fast (1k plat)
  • 5th: - 75% - 75% (1 k plat - was trying to save for longer this time)
  • then I got 50% (didn't get plat)
  • then I got 25% (and it lowered again - didn't get plat)

(this in a 2 months lifespan)

And a very similar experience with my friend except it took a little more time for him to get the offer once he reached < 30 p (took like 5-6 days) and for me, it was like the next day, two days max.

Yep same Experience here. After months of not getting higher discounts (which coincidently started with the First Discount i said no to) i decided to Buy 75 plat with a Low Discount to see if id get the better one instead.  E Voila, the next Week a 75% was awaiting me upon logging in. Not Sure about the Low plat since i never Let myself Fall beneath 2k, but using them seems to give better discounts 

Edited by Eisdschungel