Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non

(PSN)Station2D-

46 minutes ago, (PS4)StationOfDead said:

I would like to add some mini bosses capable of appearing in all missions

Juggernaut, Bursa, Nox and such are already basically mini bosses

As for bosses, I watched a video of a fallout 76 server of about 10+ players taking on a very high level dragon that lasted a good 20 minutes or so, it was basically a bullet sponge but it looked pretty fun and challenging since there were other enemies attacking them as well. Would be nice if warframe had something like this.

4 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

I think you have enough data there to start making your own game already, buddy.

To be honest ^^^

I'm not sure how well this'd work in Warframe, but you've certainly got a good grasp on enemy design as far as I can tell.

A lot of your enemy abilities are basically copy - pasted from warframe abilities, and a lot more already exist in - game. Others are just completely broken. A enemy that kicks you from the game? That's not going to be very well liked. Enemies that prevent you from resurrecting? Same thing.

On 2018-11-26 at 12:17 AM, (PS4)StationOfDead said:

• Unit 121 (high priority): has the ability to use various types of weapons

What does that mean?

• Unit 118 (high priority): this unit has the capacity to lower the level to its enemies and raise the level of its allies

You can't really lower the level of a warframe.

• Unit 114 (normal priority): this unit has the capacity to become more resistant 

More resistant to what?

• Unit 95 (normal priority): when this unit kills its enemies it prevents them from resurrecting

This is what I was talking about earlier. You basically are forced to quit the mission, and lose all your rewards.

• Unit 115 (normal priority): this unit has the capacity to disable the skills, transfer, etc. of the players

That's literally a nullifier.

Unit 27 (high priority): has the capacity to modify missions 

How does that work? Like would it just suddenly do a modifier?

Unit 81 (normal priority): It has the capacity to dig through the surfaces of the map and when it comes out create a shock wave that damages nearby enemies

That's a ghoul auger.

Unit 92 (low priority): this unit has the capacity to fly with a jetpack

That's a Hellion.

Unit 117 (normal priority) has the capacity to handle vehicles and invoke them on the map

Vehicles? I don't think that would work in any tileset except for open - world.

Unit 70 (normal priority): this unit has the capacity to transform itself into objects 

Thats a Mimic.

Unit 4 (normal priority): has the capacity to create an aura around the enemy so that it is damaged with its own attacks

People are going to one - shot themselves.

Unit 125 (high priority): this unit is a warframe controlled by enemy factions

That will be quite hard to justify with lore, and it would probably be quite easy to beat.

I'm not going to list all of his suggestions for units that are copies of frame abilities, because there are so many of them.

I really do not want a lot of these to be implemented into the game.

En 26/11/2018 a las 4:06, (PS4)Equinox21697 dijo:

Juggernaut, Bursa, Nox and such are already basically mini bosses

I know but I think that they should add more

En 26/11/2018 a las 4:06, (PS4)Equinox21697 dijo:

As for bosses, I watched a video of a fallout 76 server of about 10+ players taking on a very high level dragon that lasted a good 20 minutes or so, it was basically a bullet sponge but it looked pretty fun and challenging since there were other enemies attacking them as well. Would be nice if warframe had something like this.

I know what video you speak to me and I also think it would be fun to see something like that in an event or something else to see how it fits

En 26/11/2018 a las 5:41, (PS4)haphazardlynamed dijo:

How many years old now is Halo 1? the original version

it had better enemy AI and squad mechanics than Warframe does now

kinda embarrassing, isn't it?

I think both games are very different but even so I think that they should improve more the AI in warframe

En 26/11/2018 a las 7:56, Loza03 dijo:

I'm not sure how well this'd work in Warframe

I do not either but I hope it fits perfectly because I think they need it

En 26/11/2018 a las 7:56, Loza03 dijo:

you've certainly got a good grasp on enemy design as far as I can tell.

That means a lot for me

Thank you!

hace 21 horas, 1Waterstriker dijo:

A lot of your enemy abilities are basically copy - pasted from warframe abilities, and a lot more already exist in - game. Others are just completely broken. A enemy that kicks you from the game? That's not going to be very well liked. Enemies that prevent you from resurrecting? Same thing.

I am aware that there are units that already exist in the game, but if you read the note that I leave below unit 125, you will understand why I included them there and if you are concerned about the difficulty, there is the priority of the enemies and I don’t understand why it bothers you that I use warframe skills references to make new enemies

Now I am going to clarify some things:

What does that mean?

They can use several weapons of the same type (primary, secondary, melee, etc.)

You can't really lower the level of a warframe.

I think if it's possible

They have the ability to lower the level of their enemies to weaken them and increase their allies to strengthen them for a limited time

More resistant to what?

They have the ability to become more resistant to all the damage that is done to them for a limited time

This is what I was talking about earlier. You basically are forced to quit the mission, and lose all your rewards.

I think you've misunderstood

They have the ability to prevent players from being reanimated when they bleed-out

That's literally a nullifier.

That's a ghoul auger.

That's a Hellion.

Thats a Mimic.

I am aware of that

How does that work? Like would it just suddenly do a modifier?

They have the ability to modify the missions (depending of the mission), for example: if you are on an extermination mission, he makes the number of assasinations to complete the mission grow

Vehicles? I don't think that would work in any tileset except for open - world.

That is the point

People are going to one - shot themselves.

That is the point

That will be quite hard to justify with lore, and it would probably be quite easy to beat.

If you have seen infested mesa you will understand what I meant.

I wanted variety but goddamn either this will force people to make big brain thinks and adapt constantly to their surroundings ultimately making warframe a more complicated game and arguably interesting or everyone will pick aoe frames and have a kill it before it kills me mentality 

another enemy I want to add is one that links to your warframe disabling it forcing  to go into operator mode to kill it but if you die in operator mode by it you’ll die for extra difficulty make it so that you can only use arcane revives for this enemy not affinity meaning a permanent death without arcanes We already have abberations so it’s not a long stretch of an idea maybe a sentinel enemy that does this

umbra will have a chance to deflect the link stunning the enemy instead based on tau resists

Edited by (PS4)BloodyXSavageX

En 28/11/2018 a las 19:53, (PS4)BloodyXSavageX dijo:

I wanted variety but goddamn either this will force people to make big brain thinks and adapt constantly to their surroundings ultimately making warframe a more complicated game and arguably interesting or everyone will pick aoe frames and have a kill it before it kills me mentality 

I honestly think it would make things more fun and challenging I suppose but that is the idea since I have seen several players (including myself) asking for new content like barbarians asking for a chicken prey but the idea is not to make the players face off against all those units in a mission at the same time because I think it would be crazy and for that I add the priority of enemies to give some balance and in terms of variety I think it is well and is very necessary and I was thinking of adding more but that would have take more time so I will add more as time goes by

En 28/11/2018 a las 19:53, (PS4)BloodyXSavageX dijo:

another enemy I want to add is one that links to your warframe disabling it forcing  to go into operator mode to kill it but if you die in operator mode by it you’ll die for extra difficulty make it so that you can only use arcane revives for this enemy not affinity meaning a permanent death without arcanes We already have abberations so it’s not a long stretch of an idea maybe a sentinel enemy that does this

umbra will have a chance to deflect the link stunning the enemy instead based on tau resists

I think it's a good concept for an enemy so I'll add it to the list. 

On 2018-11-28 at 4:43 PM, (PS4)StationOfDead said:

I think if it's possible

They have the ability to lower the level of their enemies to weaken them and increase their allies to strengthen them for a limited time

Could you please clarify here? I understand what you mean by increasing the strength of their allies, but I don't see how you could decrease a Warframe's level, and anyways, being lower leveled doesn't really affect how strong your Warframe is, just the mod capacity.

On 2018-11-28 at 4:43 PM, (PS4)StationOfDead said:

I don’t understand why it bothers you that I use warframe skills references to make new enemies

It's mainly a lore problem. How would a new type of enemy use these? I don't think they would be able to reverse - engineer them, because the abilities are powered by the Void. 

their behavior will be low

their behavior will be mediocre

their behavior will be intelligent

So you want to have enemies with different AI? Some being smarter than others?

• 4 weeks later...
En 6/12/2018 a las 19:43, 1Waterstriker dijo:

Could you please clarify here? I understand what you mean by increasing the strength of their allies, but I don't see how you could decrease a Warframe's level, and anyways, being lower leveled doesn't really affect how strong your Warframe is, just the mod capacity.

I think I explained me wrong... I use the term "level" only to refer to the level of decrease or increase in attack and defense of players or NPCs

En 6/12/2018 a las 19:47, 1Waterstriker dijo:

It's mainly a lore problem. How would a new type of enemy use these? I don't think they would be able to reverse - engineer them, because the abilities are powered by the Void. 

Those enemies do not necessarily have to use void energy to do those skills because they can use other means

En 6/12/2018 a las 19:50, 1Waterstriker dijo:

So you want to have enemies with different AI? Some being smarter than others?

Exactly
But that will depend on the level of the missions and the level of the NPCs

And I apologize for answering you so late