Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jad Teran either bugged or severely OP in Index

EinsteinAndAGun

Currently in the index, Jad Teran is many, many times more dangerous than all other enemies, and for some of these reasons seem like bugs. Several I've noticed:

1. Whereas in the simulacrum his sapper mines are visible, in the index they are not, at least for clients.

2. His shots from his staticor ignore all defenses, such as frost bubble or volt shield, and he seems to have received the staticor buff as well. A single shot to your general area is typically a team wipe, even with defenses up.

3. He uses the old Comba/Scrambus mechanics of mag proccing you at range with no indication whatsoever that he's doing it. Was he just not updated when the normal Comba/Scrambus units were?

Seriously, even in rounds with pre-made, experienced squads, the end screen is almost hilarious: for the Corpus team, Jad Teran, 15+ kills; Everyone Else: 0. He's currently very broken. And apparently, he's been this way for a while, but I don't see many threads even mentioning this topic.

Is it recent ? I began to have a lot of problem to deal with him since a moment. Sometimes he just levitates out of the map (litteraly), I personnaly don't hear his attacks or don't even see his projectiles. The Rhino spam in Index is just the best thing to do to avoid weird deaths

On 2018-11-28 at 2:43 AM, Macrocilix said:

Is it recent ? I began to have a lot of problem to deal with him since a moment. Sometimes he just levitates out of the map (litteraly), I personnaly don't hear his attacks or don't even see his projectiles. The Rhino spam in Index is just the best thing to do to avoid weird deaths

It has been since the Staticor buff, which he also recieved. His attacks now wreck you through walls and defenses, since his staticor has an 8 meter death zone.

• 2 weeks later...

My clan and I noticed these bugs as well.  We'd be across the map (no where even near him) when we'd be dead out of no where; look to bottom of screen for kill call - ____ by Jad Teran. Half the time we're screaming 'WTF WAS JAD?!?!?!'. The farther in we got, the faster it was happening. These bugs have to get fixed, or Jad removed until further notice for fixing.