Jump to content
  • 0

Farming Lex Prime Reciever


TheGoldLegion
 Share

Question

I want to build the Lex Prime. I have the blueprint, barrel, and orokin cells, but I cant get the reciever. I've done atleast 10 of the Lith B5 relics and at the end of the T1 Capture mission I keep getting Lith H2 relics and Z2, but no Lex Prime Reciever. So is there a bug or am I doing something wrong here?

EDIT: Could someone also tell me where I could farm Lith B5 relics.

 

Any help is appreciated 🙂

Edited by TheGoldLegion
added second question
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Just RNG. Keep trying. Here's your chances:

Lith B5 Relic (Intact)
Ballistica Prime Blueprint Rare (2.00%)
Orthos Prime Blade Uncommon (11.00%)
Rubico Prime Stock Uncommon (11.00%)
Banshee Prime Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (25.33%)
Lex Prime Receiver Uncommon (25.33%)
Oberon Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (25.33%)
 
Lith B5 Relic (Exceptional)
Ballistica Prime Blueprint Rare (4.00%)
Orthos Prime Blade Uncommon (13.00%)
Rubico Prime Stock Uncommon (13.00%)
Banshee Prime Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (23.33%)
Lex Prime Receiver Uncommon (23.33%)
Oberon Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (23.33%)
 
Lith B5 Relic (Flawless)
Ballistica Prime Blueprint Rare (6.00%)
Orthos Prime Blade Uncommon (17.00%)
Rubico Prime Stock Uncommon (17.00%)
Banshee Prime Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
Lex Prime Receiver Uncommon (20.00%)
Oberon Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
 
Lith B5 Relic (Radiant)
Ballistica Prime Blueprint Uncommon (10.00%)
Orthos Prime Blade Uncommon (20.00%)
Rubico Prime Stock Uncommon (20.00%)
Banshee Prime Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)
Lex Prime Receiver Uncommon (16.67%)
Oberon Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, krc473 said:

Are you collecting prime parts at all?

 

All I could gather from your post is maybe you are not collecting enough reactant. 

I got the barrel and blueprint from Lith B5 relics. Videos online say that T1 Capture drops the Receivers so I tried my luck and only got about 8 H2 relics and two Z2 relics. Speaking of, I think a better question would be where I could farm Lith B5 relics instead of the ghoul missions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

If you are doing T1's do you get any prime part at the end?

If you dont get a prime part, do you remember to kill mobs and pick up reactant, you need to pick up 10 of those to open your relic, and you will then have the option to pick a prime part at the end of the mission. If you do it in a Group and everyone has open the relics you will have the option to pick form everyones relics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, Qwertoon said:

If you are doing T1's do you get any prime part at the end?

If you dont get a prime part, do you remember to kill mobs and pick up reactant, you need to pick up 10 of those to open your relic, and you will then have the option to pick a prime part at the end of the mission. If you do it in a Group and everyone has open the relics you will have the option to pick form everyones relics.

I am not gonna lie I just realised I've been running Capture missions without relics cause I ran out. Crap 🤦‍♂️

One more thing where can I farm the B5 relics cause I have run out

Edited by TheGoldLegion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, TheGoldLegion said:

T1 Capture

T1 captures is a very old thing, back from void tower days. [assuming that is what it refers to] Just open Lith B5 relics on any Lith fissure.

9 minutes ago, TheGoldLegion said:

I got the barrel and blueprint from Lith B5 relics.

Really? Lith B5 does not drop these parts. See -AxHx-Vile post for this information. 

  • I suggest you determine exactly what relics you are using and report back. If you believe you are getting Lex Prime parts from a relic that does not drop them, we have probably found the issue - not using the relics you believe you are using.
  • Edit: I had not seen the post about using the wrong relics, ignore.
Edited by krc473
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, krc473 said:

T1 captures is a very old thing, back from void tower days. [assuming that is what it refers to] Just open Lith B5 relics on any Lith fissure.

Really? Lith B5 does not drop these parts. See -AxHx-Vile post for this information. 

  • I suggest you determine exactly what relics you are using and report back. If you believe you are getting Lex Prime parts from a relic that does not drop them, we have probably found the issue - not using the relics you believe you are using.

Crap I meant I got them from A2 and C3, but I have been using B5's and have run out. Sorry about the confusion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, TheGoldLegion said:

Crap I meant I got them from A2 and C3, but I have been using B5's and have run out. Sorry about the confusion

Its fine. I saw your post saying "I did it wrong" after I posted mine. Have a look at the Lex Prime wiki page, there are other vaulted relics the part drops from. It is possible you might have some of the others. 

  • I checked mine, I have masses of the others, but only one of the Lith B5's. It is possible you could have the same.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Its fine. I saw your post saying "I did it wrong" after I posted mine. Have a look at the Lex Prime wiki page, there are other vaulted relics the part drops from. It is possible you might have some of the others. 

  • I checked mine, I have masses of the others, but only one of the Lith B5's. It is possible you could have the same.

I only have Liths and M1 is definitely not one of them although I do remember I have 8 H2s for the barrel, but I don't have any more B5s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...