How is Switch Warframe?

(XBOX)Clockwork Geoff

actually it look better on switch than on my poor computer

and Gyro aiming is pretty cool

just wait for an option to use méle with left joycon shaking and aiming with right joycon gyroscope , and it wil be perfect rdy to go VR

oh yeah and OFC we need Offline ... cause you know , switch is like good for Plane/train/subways , jungle , montain and such... no sense if we cant play offline

Edited by Tsoe

Let's just say, it reminded me of why I don't play shooters on consoles. I tried a sortie a few days ago on switch and it was the first of the 3 (eximus grineer survival) and I couldn't beat it solo. Impossible to aim, had to switch to arca plasmor just to hit things, very hard to use abilities properly, extremely hard to void dash for zenurik properly due to the way it moves towards your joystick location instead of straight ahead when holding w on keyboard and the wonky button combinations required to do it on controller, arctic eximus appearing meant instant death, nox are also death because it's hard enough to aim a body shot on console, let alone the head of a nox who will demolish you in seconds if you miss or fail to break the glass.

This is coming from an experienced PC player who hasn't owned a console since PS3, and playing warframe in handheld mode (don't own a pro controller). 

I probably won't play warframe on switch anymore just due to how awful it feels to play on controller with the input lag.

Input lag is horrendous... however if you've played Doom on Switch and enjoyed it, this will feel right at home. So by Switch standards (pretty low) it's OK I suppose. It's definitely most complex and content rich game available on Switch as of right now and the only kinda-sorta-MMO. If you play only on Switch it's totally worth getting. 

Edited by Marrond