Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rngjesus is angry at me?

(XBOX)SavvyDeath

Yesterday i spent two hours farming neo l1 relic and got it. made it radiant and euphona prime blueprint. i actually did the same and euphona prime blueprint again what the hell? Looks like RNG is mad at me for something or maybe it is trolling me by giving a useless weapon that i didn't even think of farming in the first place. the time where RNG smiled upon me was when i got the limbo prime blueprint but now he's angry! i am not asking for help and just asking the players of warframe to tell the moment when RNG shined for them and got mad at them if you understood what i mean. if your a helpless person who can't take jokes let me say "Your best drop in relics?" and your worst one at the worst time too.

Rude Number Generator 

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Send your angry rngjesus please my way. I still need the Despair after 2.6k hours

I got despair in hydron once. Then lost it because my squad was jerks and left at 5 waves and I couldn’t handle another 5 by myself due to the fact that I was the Nyx prime That took me 3 hours to level because no1 would stay in hydron for more than 5 waves.

tho I did get despair the next run 😛 and got to keep that one.

OK what you do is, after an eidolon hunt perform an augury while waiting at the gate for teammates to arrive. 

If no condrocs appear during that time, you must immediately attempt to redo the hunt. If you see a condroc flying over the plains, shoot at it. If you miss, then you know that RNGsus is not smiling upon you. Fear not. You have as many shots as it takes to change his mind. 

What the ritual represents is RNGsus' love for those who try again. For it is only by repeatedly running into the wall of his displeasure, that we prove our dedication to the grind and earn his gracious gifts. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Your free to list out your RNG best or worst moments too also i am very salty.

I got a single Arcane Energize in 27 daily reset raid sets completed:

0c9ec710e944fc91704658ae30915930.png

Sometimes things just don't go your way. Keep going. I know you will get the drop you are looking for eventually.

Four Burston Prime bronze parts (I forgot if it's the stock or the receiver) in a radshare. That was so tilting to see I stopped my relic burning for 10 whole minutes.

I also got four forma BP twice already. Another horrible one was farming a whole week for a kogake P boot (yes, the common part) when I had the rest of the set - the relic with it refused to drop.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

I lost a lato stock to host migration haven't seen another nor will I attempt?

RNG is despicable for that meanwhile I got 6 receivers. Same for braton no stock to date? Just offer the ability to pay cuz that's the bottom line? Why be masochistic about it!

host migration bug got me and one other player when we got the highest priced lato vandal part. I screenshotted the drop and support hooked me up with it. Of course I knew the bug might happen and hench I took the moment to record. 

26 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

host migration bug got me and one other player when we got the highest priced lato vandal part. I screenshotted the drop and support hooked me up with it. Of course I knew the bug might happen and hench I took the moment to record. 

Good thinking... I'm soured after so many runs...Happen with khora bp also. I was so burned out that I just bought Revenant pk outright! 3 months after release I actually got all the parts so, that would have been the wait I would have endured...

There's only so much time in a life and this gets ridiculous.

12 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Yesterday i spent two hours farming neo l1 relic and got it. made it radiant and euphona prime blueprint. i actually did the same and euphona prime blueprint again what the hell? Looks like RNG is mad at me for something or maybe it is trolling me by giving a useless weapon that i didn't even think of farming in the first place. the time where RNG smiled upon me was when i got the limbo prime blueprint but now he's angry! i am not asking for help and just asking the players of warframe to tell the moment when RNG shined for them and got mad at them if you understood what i mean. if your a helpless person who can't take jokes let me say "Your best drop in relics?" and your worst one at the worst time too.

Rude Number Generator 

Something like that happend to me today. I tried going for Mag Prime’s BP in a Radiant lith Relic and a intact one. Both of them gave me a common Nova Prime Neuroptics. This was during the same day where i got Akvasto Prime Link twice in a row from a Radiant and Intact Axi Relic. I do need to farm for more Traces and i haven’t done a Endurance Fissure run for a while. Lvl 200+ runs. RNG in this game is not fun since it wants to mess with you when going for something you want and not when you are farming casually. 

19 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Your free to list out your RNG best or worst moments too also i am very salty.

For 9-10 days I received only Anasa Sculptures or Endo from Sorties. 0 rivens.

That's something you do NOT want to get when you are veteran and have better Endo sources.

Inb4 all those lying "hurr durr you can sell anasa for 401234975 plat hue hue. my uncles friend did this and now is so rich hue"

On 2018-11-26 at 7:37 PM, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

Good thinking... I'm soured after so many runs...Happen with khora bp also. I was so burned out that I just bought Revenant pk outright! 3 months after release I actually got all the parts so, that would have been the wait I would have endured...

There's only so much time in a life and this gets ridiculous.

oh I took one look at Kohra's drop rates and noped right out of there and put like 600 plat on the collection. Feel I could earn the plat back quicker then farming her.