Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Mods

(PSN)Wasted_0nes

Question

11 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

Surprised how inexpensive they are on trade chat vs. The grind time.

The grind time for them is pretty low once you get to the required rep. And lots of players are already there and get rep passively from just doing anything with equipped syndicate sigils.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

As mentioned by others via syndicate rep or trades.

Just curious, did you do a quick internet search on your question before posting?

Although in game information is fairly limited, there is a huge amount of data on the internet.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I'm just curios also... you do know that people come to the forums to get answers to questions they do not know. That's the reason for  "Players Helping Players" right? Does it bother you to answer a simple question? Maybe we should just eliminate "Players Helping Players", and add "Players who already know everything". 

On 2018-11-27 at 7:37 AM, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

I'm just curios also... you do know that people come to the forums to get answers to questions they do not know. That's the reason for  "Players Helping Players" right? Does it bother you to answer a simple question? Maybe we should just eliminate "Players Helping Players", and add "Players who already know everything". 

I'm just curious also ... did you actually read my reply? In the first line it answers the OP's question.

Does it bother you if I ask if the player first tried to actually help themselves? A quick online search would have got the player the answer far quicker than making this post. For the players future reference, my question also actually helps the player.

Maybe you should just eliminate "players helping players" and add "players who already know everything".

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Edited by (PS4)Deadmennwalking

On 2018-11-26 at 10:31 AM, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

Surprised how inexpensive they are on trade chat vs. The grind time.

it's not that much of a grind since you can side farm the standing. i just slowly earn it while farming xp, resources, prime parts, traces, etc. If you specifically do the syndicate missions the trophies expedite the process but i'd rather have standing be a bi-product of the other games i play in the first place