Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Slide/Spin Attacks Phasing Through Enemies

OutGaiged

Hello Everyone,

For the past couple weeks now, whenever I perform a slide/spin attack, it often does not hit any enemies in my area.  Even If I was surrounded at close range, the attack seems to completely miss all enemies around me and I have to perform the attack 2-3 more times in order for it to register.  Currently I am using the Plague Keewar staff, but I still experience this issue with weapons such as the Scoliac and Atterax.  When it misses, it also does not seem to add to my melee combo counter.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  

Thanks in advance,

Edited by OutGaiged

4 hours ago, OutGaiged said:

For the past couple weeks now, whenever I perform a slide/spin attack, it often does not hit any enemies in my area.  Even If I was surrounded at close range, the attack seems to completely miss all enemies around me and I have to perform the attack 2-3 more times in order for it to register.  Currently I am using the Plague Keewar staff, but I still experience this issue with weapons such as the Scoliac and Atterax.  When it misses, it also does not seem to add to my melee combo counter.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I haven't experienced this problem, but I wanted to note that you should remove the tags from your post. This post does not have anything to do with "performance", "launcher & updater", or "localization".