Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submersible missions break Kitguns [Investigating]

Kalientos

Soo i popped in ophilia - uranus to farm condition overload with 2 dudes from recruitment, after the game loaded, i tried shooting with the kit-gun and it didn't even fire a single projectile, yet it was using ammo, idk what caused this.

Vid here :

While playing an alert, I encountered a bug with my Kitgun. When I fire it, no projectile comes out and no damage is dealt. The sounds and animations play fine and ammo is still consumed but...it does nothing.  I'm not sure if mission type, warframe, kitgun parts, etc. is causing it. My kitgun is made from the Tombfinger Barrel, the Haymaker Grip, and the Zipneedle Loader

While doing a Spy alert on Uranus today, I noticed that my Kitgun (Tombfinger/Splat/Haymaker) stopped firing a projectile. I'm unsure if it was functioning at the start of the mission, but throughout the rest of it whenever I fired it would consume the appropriate ammo and shoot no projectile. I know I had it out to try and build affinity, and that I definately jumped in to the water with it out, but there wasn't a need to fire it until after I had done an underwater section.

While having a Catchmoon on any Uranus that you submerge yourself in your Catchmoon will not fire any projectile, and still consume ammo. When this happen it will, as you can guess, do no damage and will for the rest of the mission unless you die with out a teammate rez. Note: it my be only a host problem.

Yup same issue here today. Spawned in archwing mode, couldn't shoot for the entire mission (I only brought the gun for levelling). Works fine in other areas. I suspect it has to do with the game not initializing something when you spawn in archwing mode.

EDIT: Also Tombfinger by the way.

Edited by ZizWing

I just did some testing and it seems Sharkwing is what breaks it.

As a test I started the Sycorax exterminate mission where the mission starts on a normal on foot tile and my Tombfinger kitgun worked fine, but there was an underwater section after which it stopped working, it seems that on Rosalind you always start in sharkwing, so the mission start breaks it.

When i was playing spy mission on Uranus, i found that the catchmoon kg fires nothing &deal no damage after i get out the water. I can hear the trigger sound,the bullets is consumed  but no bullet is fired.

If player get into the water in midway of the mission ,this bug occurs. If player is spawn in the water in the beginning ,this bug also occurs.

I tried twice and it happened every time.

Hope this can be fixed soon

Edited by qinkuangan