Wheres the 6th trade slot that was talked about on Dev stream?

Fire2box

Before Fortuna, before the mainline update I clearly recall them saying a 6th trade slot will be added to trading screens. This due to sets like akstilleto prime being 5 components and the main blueprint. For now to trade whole sets you need to use up 2 trades and carefully sell a small part for at market cost to avoid scammers. 

However the mainline update came and went, same with Fortuna with no extra trading window being added to the trade screen. So.... Where is it? 

On the market, the "Set" of akstiletto Prime is considered the Link, and the blueprint, so it's two item. Then you sell each gun individually. Not the best, but that's how you avoid losing plat to some low moral moron. 

Edit : there shouldn't be "slot" . You should be able to trade 50 item if you want, and that will take one one trade, after you're done. Trading high amount of items is horrible. 

Edited by mikakor

I guess in the back-burner, as with a lot of other important stuff. To avoid more complaining about that mythical drought that was caused by requests like yours, to amend small stuff. I agree with you by the way, I'm just pointing out that DE corrected and rebalanced many stuff this year, per the community's hard request, and see where it lead. I think Fortuna Part 2 is way more important for them.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

https://warframe.market/items/akstiletto_prime_set

I see 6 items. BP, Link, Rec (2x), Barrel (2x)

You got me there. When I trade a akgun, that's what I do and what I've always see before, so... Heh, my bad. But what I said still hold, for how trading with without risks 😛

Edited by mikakor

19 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Edit : there shouldn't be "slot" . You should be able to trade 50 item if you want, and that will take one one trade, after you're done. Trading high amount of items is horrible. 

I disagree. Limiting trades is a good thing and one of the major incentives to rank up your Mastery. The maximum of 26 (28 if a founder) trades per day is quite a bit already.

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I disagree. Limiting trades is a good thing and one of the major incentives to rank up your Mastery. The maximum of 26 (28 if a founder) trades per day is quite a bit already.

The incentive to rank up mastery in terms of trading is the ability to trade with multiple people scaling based on mastery rank. Having to trade a set in two transactions has led to a lot of people getting scammed.

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Personally I rank up more for the personal E-pen and ego, void traces, and standing daily limit. 

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

https://warframe.market/items/akstiletto_prime_set

I see 6 items. BP, Link, Rec (2x), Barrel (2x)

It's actually 8 items. You need a blueprint, barrel, and receiver to craft 1x Vasto Prime (that's 3 items). Then you need a second Vasto Prime (3 more, 6 total). And finally you need the Akvasto Prime blueprint and link (2 more, 8 total).

They said they were going to change all the old ui for the new one, in sections cause there were a lot of screens to change. Even the loading screen when you start a mission and move your ship is going to change

Loading screen tweet:

Rest of UI changes

" Right now we have exactly 131 screens in the game that need an artistic pass to the new style "

Edited by TzXtetriC

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

I have sets of akstilleto prime to sell. All I'm asking/wanting is enough slots to trade one set per trade.