General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kickbot has problems

UltraGuyver

Since submitting a ticket got me absolutely nowhere but wasting my time and telling me to post this here, I'm telling you here. Hi, Kickbot banned me for more than 4 days now because of a misspelling and here's what's wrong:

A) Your customer service says that kickbot tells you why you were punished. IT DOES NOT. All it says is "Your access to in-game chat has been suspended." And don't try to tell me it sends an ingame or outside email, because it doesn't.

B) Misspelling the word "Like" in English, especially US chat, shouldn't be a SO FAR 4 DAY BAN.

C) There are other words as well, so it might be nice if you fix the bot's filter so it doesn't ban for weeks over trying to say LIKE or BIGGER.

Customer service was also nice enough to tell me that I'd be listened to here, so don't prove the ENTIRE customer service reply WRONG. Also if someone could remove this idiotic ban, that would be nice. All I wanted to do was talk about frame fighter, but no, you have to ban me for it.

34dfd3880b1ad86b5c249aa11b71dd01.png

When that happens, support will not respond until at least one full week has passed. After that, you might be able to get some form of response and usually, the chat suspension will be removed due to being tied to a full week. Either way, feel you with your situation, and I hope you are still able to hit some enjoyment in warframe until then.