General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

[Conservation] Unable to get Bolarola/Kubrodon hunt spots

---EG---DoctorTee6

Heya !

Since last update, I haven't been able to hunt Kubrodon/Bolarola, as there's no hunting spot showing up.

warframe0000-556b776.jpg

warframe0001-556b778.jpg

(Yeah, image didn't load, but the second one is pobber lure).

I left/joined the Orb Vallis 10 times, I even restarted the game, but I cannot manage to get those hunt spots.

I tried to unequip Oxylus/Lifeform Scan precept, no changes...

Any idea ?

Edited by DoctorTee6

I had this happen to me, tried the same thing you did, reloaded OV a half dozen times, nothing.

So... I went hunting vermink instead. I cleared the map of all points, then checked to see if Kubrodon's were there, and low-and-behold, they were. Without reloading OV.

Since then things are working for me as they're supposed to (persisting through multiple game sessions over the last week). I have no idea if this will help, but it's worth a shot.

As soon as i got the Scan Lifeform precept and brought it into orb vallis, it would only spawn pobbers and rarely verminks and borarolas. NEVER kubrodons. Even after I entered the mission without the precept the same issue persists. Heck, most of the time I only get pobbers.

Edited by lavacomet

On 2018-11-28 at 4:07 PM, lavacomet said:

As soon as i got the Scan Lifeform precept and brought it into orb vallis, it would only spawn pobbers and rarely verminks and borarolas. NEVER kubrodons. Even after I entered the mission without the precept the same issue persists. Heck, most of the time I only get pobbers.

This is indeed what happens. the precept causes all locations in the Vallis to turn into pobber locations