Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sugestions for a Nyx Update/Tweak

Fil089

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Fil089:

Most new players to Nyx don't seem to know they can shot the Mind Controlled enemy and cancel the ability to kill it. That already solves this problem.

And most people don't seem to know that you can shot your friend Nyx's Absorb Bubble to cap it's damage faster. Nyx depends too much on her allies, I agree, but those are issues that could be solved with better comunication on how certain abilities work.

This issue is prevalent across the board in this game. Which might promote player interaction, but also frustration. I believe the later is your case? 🙂

It's been a while since I played Nyx, so I like to hear they changed it, but I honestly didn't know you could cancel it anyway at all. And I wouldn't have noticed: Just yesterday on Hydron, there was a Nyx that always had us waiting 'till the thing ran out. However, even with the option to cancel it: Why not make it like Revenants similiar ability which doesn't halt waves at all (instead you can keep you drones into the next wave)?

The other players not knowing/helping you blowing things up, is surely not optimal, but it's not what frustrates me the most. Standing still is.

Not only do I LOVE Warframes parkour-movement, to the point where standing still feels wrong, Absorb feels kinda like non-participation to me. In defense missions it feels like the old Resonating-Quake-Banshee (hit the button and grab a coffee) only less effective. In Excavation missions you can't do anything important (like collecting energy cells) except bullet-sponging and in more movement oriented missions, the other players just run by, taking the action somewhere else.

It would be prety cool if you could use your other powers while absorbing, so you would have something to do while waiting (mindcontrolling, sending out psychic bolts and waves of chaos from within your personal point of tranquility), but even that would make "standing still" a hard sell for me. (Not a big fan of Mesa in this regard as well).

Edited by thor_sten

Mind Control should gain innate aura that periodically heal and cc. Like how Specter with trinity + ignis build.

Absorb should have better range scale that rivals Saryn's 4th range. Absorb should cause puncture and blast proc upon exploded in order for nyx to not get shot when she leave absorb state.