Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds dissappearing.

Magic-Violet

My friend and I logged in today to find some medical debt bonds have dissappeared. I lost all of mine while my friend lost a large chunk but not all of them. We are currently on the Rapscallion rank looking to push into Doer rank. My friend had enough to rank up today before the medical debt-bonds dissappeared. I was wondering what was up with this. Do the medical debt bonds have a limited time on them like Argon Crystals or is this a bug?

DE ran a script a while back to remove excessive amounts of bonds caused by a bug. The thing with DE is that their scripts are rarely perfect so if your bonds came from before that time they ran the script it could be because of that.

49 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

They dont have expiring time. Sure you guys didnt confuse them with some other bond?

No we didn't I specifically looked at which bonds I needed when I got to Rapscallion Rank and then bought them from ticker so when I got the standing up I would be ready to rank up.

45 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

DE ran a script a while back to remove excessive amounts of bonds caused by a bug. The thing with DE is that their scripts are rarely perfect so if your bonds came from before that time they ran the script it could be because of that.

That is really frustrating I spent a lot of credits and materials to get the debt-bonds = c

24 minutes ago, Magic-Violet said:

That is really frustrating I spent a lot of credits and materials to get the debt-bonds = c

I mean, if it was bug-caused bonds, then dont forget you got times and times over the intended amount. You paid for what you have now, there's nothing to be upset about. Imagine this: amazon delivered something to you that you didnt order, basically a delivery mistake. Lets imagine you thought its a gift from a friend and didnt think twice about it, but when mistake was found out and its time to fix it you dont wanna part with the thing? Get it now, how it looks?

1 minute ago, Sormaran said:

I mean, if it was bug-caused bonds, then dont forget you got times and times over the intended amount. You paid for what you have now, there's nothing to be upset about. Imagine this: amazon delivered something to you that you didnt order, basically a delivery mistake. Lets imagine you thought its a gift from a friend and didnt think twice about it, but when mistake was found out and its time to fix it you dont wanna part with the thing? Get it now, how it looks?

Except ... it deleted all of my medical bonds. I should at the very least have 1 right? not 0. This is like Amazon sending you two things when you ordered one. Then when they realized they repossess both items and keep your money.

I know I have never used any of my medical debt-bonds either. Since I haven't purchased any decorations or any moa/gun parts at all (I don't know what else they are used for aside from decorations or the standing titles)

15 minutes ago, Magic-Violet said:

Except ... it deleted all of my medical bonds. I should at the very least have 1 right? not 0.

I guess because you spent ill gained bonds arleady.

16 minutes ago, Magic-Violet said:

I know I have never used any of my medical debt-bonds either.

So you never ranked up or sold bonds for standing? hard to believe, why'd you buy them in that case, when you never going to spend them.

Anyway, i dont see the point in the argument, so im out on this note. If you're salty that DE took away something they never intended to give you, thats your problem to work through.

Just now, Sormaran said:

I guess because you spent ill gained bonds arleady.

So you never ranked up or sold bonds for standing? hard to believe, why'd you buy them in that case, when you never going to spend them.

Anyway, i dont see the point in the argument, so im out on this note. If you're salty that DE took away something they never intended to give you, thats your problem to work through.

What ... I simply said I am frustrated because I lost some materials and credits because of a bugged script ... I never said anything that would be considered salty. If you think that is salty you should probably toughen up or not try and converse with people any more if you are going to be this sensitive.

You should also probably learn to read the full thread as well before trying to give your opinion. I had said that it was specifically medical debt bonds that had gone missing. None of my other debt-bonds were completely wiped. And I had already given my reason for buying them early. I had checked what bonds I needed for the next title and then went and purchased them from Ticker that way when I did get enough standing I could just hand them over and keep going on with bounties. 

I have spent bonds before on ranking up but not medical bonds specifically. I have spent 25 training Debt-bonds and 15 shelter debt-bonds going from Neutral > Outworlder > Rapscallion. Those are the only Debt-bonds I have spent.

Looking in my inventory right now I have 11 training Debt-bonds. Now I had over 15 of these but I guess the script had taken away some because they we generated by the bug. This I am fine with because I understand that bugged stuff isn't what I was meant to have. The issue here isn't that they took away the bugged debt-bonds. but that all my medical debt-bonds were taken away. Regardless if they were purchased appropraitely from Ticker or gotten through bounties or generated through the bug.

I also have 12 advances debt-bond, 8 familial debt-bond and 23 shelter debt bond. So I am not sure why it was just the Medical Debt-bonds that had been wiped. I don't mind getting the ones that happened because of the bug taken away (I still don't even know what this bug was. I assume it was something to do with Ticker giving more out than he should have) But I should at the very least have some Medical Debt-bonds.

2 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Well, at the worst it's not difficult to farm again. 

You'll get there again. Life goes on. 

If you're truly bothered by this, contacting support if you haven't for an official response is good. 

I am not really that bothered by it. A little frustrated. But I mostly came to the forums for an explination on what happened. I would have been more bothered if it was similar to the argon crystals where they lasted for a limited time only. I still have quite a ways to go before I can rank up to Doer. Even then I am more annoyed at the loss of credits since it was well over hundreds of thousands of credits I had spent but that is easy to get back with the index.

Hey, you know what?  I went to top rank Solaris last weekend and when I got the last bit of standing, I went to eudico only to discover I was 2 x medical bonds short.  I thought this weird because I was sure I had way more than enough.  Nope.  Had to go grind a couple.  

Maybe I was right and I did have enough the day before?

edit: ticker also had 0 medical bonds on offer at the time.  Didn’t he get fixed to always have at least one of everything?

Edited by LarryYourWaiter