landslide build please

(PSN)tissot555

Question

So I want to mess around with atlas just because, and I've been doing some research on how to best build for landslide. Unfortunately, I am finding A LOT of conflicting info. Bloodrush works and you should use it. Bloodrush doesn't work. Bloodrush works but it isn't worth using...yadda, yadda, yadda. Would someone be kind enough to give me some guidance on building atlas' stat stick please. Also, I was wondering what is the best melee weapon for landslide. I was thinking arca triton with a great riven, but I've also seen people use amphis just because it has a five disposition. Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 answers to this question

Just build for raw damage and ignore status chance and crit as landslide doesn't have high stats for either. Preferably use something like the jaw sword that has high riven disposition too for more damage.

Build: Pressure Point (Primed if you have it), Spoiled Strike, Shocking Touch, Fever Strike (Prime if you have it), Molten Impact, Collision Force, North Wind/Heavy Impact (choose one) and finally a Riven.

If you don't have a riven use the mod you didn't choose (i.e. North Wind or Heavy Impact). The reason for Heavy impact and Collision force is due to landslides high innate Impact damage and this will skyrocket it. An optimal riven would have + Damage, + Element, + Different Element and have a negative, preferably status duration, Channeling damage or finisher damage as none of these stats will benefit or lower the damage of landslide.

Edit; Alternatively you can swap one of the elements or impact mods with Jaw swords augment which adds 100% more damage and adds the Truth effect, which is why i recommend it.

Edited by AndouRaiton

Gladiator Mods may still work, but Blood Rush worked in a short-ish timewindow due to a Bug. whether Gladiator Mods working on Abilities is also a Bug, who knows.

all you're looking for, is generic Damage Bonuses, Elemental Damage, and Impact Damage. Impact Damage is a must at all times, generic Damage is a given, and what Elemental Damage you should use is determined by what the Enemies are weak to, ofcourse. if you have Primed Fever Strike that will make whatever you can make with that always be your Elemental choice though.
Arca Titron would be ok, though the Mod Loadout you'll be using for Landslide will generally be mega trash tier for the Weapon itself, and that certainly applies for Arca Titron. plus Arca Titron has kinda weak Rivens compared to what you could have for Landslide.

some newbie traps to steer away from, are Melee Weapons that have Augments - none of these are worth using for boosting Melee Abilities, and generally not even worth Equipping in the first place if you were going to use the Weapon itself either. Primed Pressure Point kinda killed all of those Mods (Spoiled Strike included).

if you want to go for Crits with Landslide, the practical way is Arcane Avenger. Gladiator Set is novel but not practical.