Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have Proper Scaling In Resolutions For Mod Selection Screen.

Nemorac

Okay, so this is something I noticed that probably needs to be addressed  When adding mods to anything, at the default resolution at the very least, I'm guessing at other resolutions as well...when you mouse over the mod, it expands to show more information, but the information for the mod is cut off.  So, it would be really helpful to have it properly scaled to see how much of a bonus a particular mod is going to give when looking at them in the selection menu.

On my desktop at 1920x1080 I have no problem. But my laptop isn't as powerful, thus I have to run at reduced graphics settings/resolution in order to play smoothly. It is pretty annoying not being able to read what the mods properties are. I know most of them, but sometimes I have to pull up the big mod list and find one to see what exactly the description says.

So yes, I agree as well.

It all depends on whether you're doing 16:9 or 16:10.

If you use a 16:9 resolution like 1280x720, you're going to get it cut off the bottom.

However, if you set it to a 16:10 resolution like 1280x768, you won't get mods cut off at the bottom.

I'd be willing to bet the problem persists in other resolutions as well, as someone mentioned 1920x1080 (which is a 16:10 resolution). However, if you chose the equivalent 16:9 resolution, you'd probably see cutoff again.

I just went through and check all resolutions.

Aspect Ratio did not fix any of the affected resolutions.

Anything 1280x720 and below gets cut off like this:

Huh, that's odd. apparently, the UI does not actually resize itself properly.

That's kinda dumb. lol.