Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who can we trust? [spoiler warning]

(PSN)alvian00

so space mama abandon us, can we Trust Teshin? the syndicates? would they abandon us like what space mom did? i feel like the Man In The Wall is the only one i trust, is it wrong to feel this why? but Rell did fear him for some reason so should we be careful? after the sacrifice he did ask if am feeling better? then in chimera he led me to where Ballas is.

Edited by (PS4)alvian00

I trust no one but myself.
For my trust you gotta be really cute,nekomimi preffered.
I wish we had option to just kill syndicate heads,teshin and everyone else,replace them with infested slaves or robots.

Feels really weird to let them send hunting squads after me while They are the prey :^)
qwD98K9.png

Edited by ---Merchant---

I would say Overall Teshin, Darvo, and in a most bass ackwards way Salad are people we can trust. (Salad in that way that like, Megatron trusts Starscream: I can trust you to betray me, but you're predictable and weak willed so relatively easily put back in line for when your of use.)

Ostron's and Solaris as well, and anyone affiliated with the Quills.

TapTap is an edge case, he seems pro Tenno, but he's so... out there it's hard to tell if it's just because we're a potential means to an end that suits him.

Of the big 6 for Syndies, Arbiters and Veil are extremely pro Tenno, so they're animosity to us, even when built through acting against there wishes, is leveraged by the fact that we are still Tenno. Steel Meridian and Perrin just want peace. Suda is a wildcard while Loka actively hates us.

Baro is too enigmatic, while the rest of the minor factions (like the infested corpus from Nidus questline) are too, minor to really put any 'weight' in.

Ordis is, ever in a flux it seems. Overall it seems his most defining characteristic is his loyalty to us.

Umbra has found a sense of peace with us... if we can break past the deafening anger to having a conversation, that'd be a great line to keep in the pocket.

Helmynth is... odd. Being a 'tamed infestation' of sorts, it's more feral nature making it's wishes to bless us a little skewed: Are we weakening ourselves without it? Or is it just wishing to fulfill it's desire of propagation?

My thoughts on all the major powers at play so far, give or take a couple I may of skipped out on because it's late and I was running this out of the top of my head.

30 minutes ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

This is just stupid. I helped the perin sequence with their quest. Now they suddenly forgot it and sending death squads after me? There’s no logic in that.

make sense , once you finished help them.... you are dangerous for the buisness

29 minutes ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

This is just stupid. I helped the perin sequence with their quest. Now they suddenly forgot it and sending death squads after me? There’s no logic in that.

Things that happen in normal gameplay are mostly not canon. Alad V doesnt have immortality, we do not kill him in his pure state, nor multalist, coz he shows up in 2nd Dream.

As I think from everything we know about the Man In The Wall, he (or she or it) is an ancient consciousness of the Void itself, an elder god if you want. He is also called the Indifference by Red Veil. From that I can suppose that his main goal is to resist everything happening to the Void. That's why he acts both against the Tenno and specifically Rell and also against the Sentient as well as the Orokin. He is a force of regression when it comes to the Void. Trusting in him, supporting him means reverting all the progress the Orokin had in terms of Void travel and reject the colonisation of other systems as this is where he would resist us.

I trust ordis. He Never tried to go against me (the One Time he tried to kill me was a mistakes and can be Seen as him trying to Keep me safe).  He made my Gear, he maintains my ship, he drops in turrets, bombings, Med Towers and Hacks lockdowns when i Need it. He didnt abandon me for a better post (FU Simaris, Ordis is mine) unlike some other people. Out of all potential Guides, he has the clearest Agenda and its keeping me in one piece while i do what i have to do.  So ye, ordis Mission Control would be the best thing to exists

1 hour ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

And what will happen when they’ll need our help again (cuz its a matter of when, not of if). We could just kill glast and his boys and finish it

should be an option  my syndicate are suda steal meridian Red veil and arbitrer of hexis... i choosed carefully xd

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Grineer Regulators that spout propaganda have a good answer for this, spoken by Vay Hek;

"Do not trust anything that you cannot kill with your bare hands!"

That...

makes sense in this universe actually.

(also ironic because I doubt the Lancers could kill the Queens or even Hek himself with their bare hands.)