Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame should get a second deluxe skin?

YukimaruLegends

Just now, Irmdall said:

How about Excalibur? He still has no "Deluxe skin", only a Proto-Skin which Nyx also has (Nemesis) and she's getting one. Dex-Excalibur doesn't count since it's timegated and only obtainable in a certain time of the year...

Geoff mentioned this as well in a Devstream once, so I know at least he's interested in getting a honest Deluxe skin for Excalibur. 

To be fair Excalibur has more skins than like, anyone, but to be also fair, I've also bought all of the skins for Excalibur

23 minutes ago, Irmdall said:

How about Excalibur? He still has no "Deluxe skin", only a Proto-Skin which Nyx also has (Nemesis) and she's getting one. Dex-Excalibur doesn't count since it's timegated and only obtainable in a certain time of the year...

Excalibur have over 6584 skin and even season skins. We need to stop praying excalibur for GOD sake and start using the other 52 rest of frame. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb ChaosSabre:

Valkyr for sure. Since both her deluxe and prime are kinda disappointing to me.

I'd say Ember as well but we know DE hates Ember so she'd get a even worse deluxe than one she already got XD

You mean a "real Skin" besides Roasted Chicken? d9no7dbgs6511.png

7 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

Im sad that no one said Ember.....

Ember needs a deserving Deluxe

I'm wishful thinking that DE will take the overwhelming negative feedback after Ember's deluxe release and make a deal with IgnusDei somehow to work with the original concept again. It was too late for her first, but not for the second 😛

Valkyr, Loki, Nova. Those deluxe skins don't fit with the current deluxe aesthetic right now imo.

Frost, Ember, Banshee, because yikes.

And maybe Trinity too? Basically anything that doesn't have those juicy metallics...

Edited by kinrest

Loki and Saryn should get a new one, because their current deluxe is meh. Nekros also should get something, because his deluxe is nice, but it doesn't really differ, from his original look, same goes for ember.
Also Oberon... his deluxe is fab, I use it all the time, it's one of my fave skins, but I'd like to see more oberon stuff, since his prime is ugly af.

Hek, we still need the other Deluxe skins to be put into the storyline somewhere.

Only 3 have any link to the game and there were many before those 3 as well as after.

I am looking forward to a fight with Rhino, Mag, and Trinity at the same time. Or mayhaps a introduction of Nidus as a new boss of the Deluxe skins that is the real power behind the Orokin. .

So much DE can do....so little time to do it. Remember- as our memories get longer, our time here decreases.

Please give the Deluxe skins in game play before I pass on. Don't do a WOLVERINE and wait 35 years to tell us his story.