Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Test Servers?

-10no-GCoda

Even though game in beta a lot of players enjoying game right now, so maybe it will be nice idea to make alernative launcher with every day changes of balance. So DE can test changes on 5% of volontiers before making angy all gamers)

PS. Sorry for bad english

Edited by GCoda

The point of the beta is that we are the testers. They don't need a test server at this point.

All they need is to stop making silly decisions, for example if the most recent 'Frame changes were made around the new Armour 2.0 system (as many would like to think) then they should have been implemented at the same time. If they were not made around the new Armour 2.0 then that is even worse, why make changes for the current system when you are overhauling it in the near future.

Edited by Silraed

OP you are too young to play this game. Please uninstall the game fast.

Some F2P Beta games have test server or alternative lunchers, even pvp games have test balance servers, and they changing stuff more rapidly. 

Trinity animations was a problem from start, they rebalanced Ember 3 or even 4 times, they changed Mag pull 4 times... and they could done it all in one weak and not in few months.

I am not that young... i guess with my level of english i can sound kinda dumb, but i am not, i am 25yo and 126 IQ )

Edited by GCoda

OP you are too young to play this game. Please uninstall the game fast.

A comment like this and YOU'RE telling OP he's too young to be playing this game? You're nothing but a troll and are part of what is seriously wrong with these forums.

OP: I think this is a pretty good idea. I realize we're all technically 'testers,' but at this point, with every hotfix, something else gets broken. Perhaps with a smaller testing server, the glaring errors could be fixed prior to roll-out and the others would be caught by the larger community. I see your point that some fixes could happen faster, which may allow for more streamlined updates rather than piecemeal like we get now, e.g. roll out WF "fixes" before Armor 2.0 is released...