Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Support Staff

FRRago

More than 10 days passed after I submitted a ticket informing my account got hacked and platinum was lost; got no answer from support yet.

If this is due large ticket queue, maybe the number of staffs on support should be increased; we are talking about stuff bought with real money here; at least provide an answer with the estimated time in days to address the problem.

3 minutes ago, FRRago said:

More than 10 days passed after I submitted a ticket informing my account got hacked and platinum was lost; got no answer from support yet.

If this is due large ticket queue, maybe the number of staffs on support should be increased; we are talking about stuff bought with real money here; at least provide an answer with the estimated time in days to address the problem.

Management don't care about response times unless support is a paid service. They just see how much money they spend on support and see it as a cost drain and want to keep money spent on support staff and resources as low as possible.

I have a friend who has a similar circumstance, he's a founder twice over... he's been waiting for almost a solid month.  The support for WF is absolute garbage.  I say this in conjunction to having had my own poor experiences with them in the past and seeing endless reports like this in the forums.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

1 hour ago, FRRago said:

How did your account get "hacked"?

Did you ever reuse a password, did you use a good password, have you ever given any other password out to anyone?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, you did not get hacked, you gave your account away, and your lost plat should be a lesson to never do anything like that again.

Now DE can try to roll back whatever happened to the plat. But the most likely outcome is the plat ended up with a person beliving it was legit plat.

And what proof do DE have of the trades or whatever, weren't done by you using a different IP.