What are your WARFRAME ways of playing?

(XBOX)DShinShoryuken

Good day one and all Void Demons and Warframers.

I signed in today and was awarded 11x Fieldron Samples....so I quit without taking them to restart. The. I got into the game and read the messages and went to a relay to activate my Void Demon before jumping into a mission.

Got to thinking about my play style in this game and realized I am content with the game and more or less waiting on more lore storywise as well as having fun trying different builds out (looking at you Burn thyself Ember). 

So got curious on what others do in the game-

What do you do after you sign in? Do you get that first mission done, see what Sortie is giving out for you and then bouce out to do something else? Or do you use those boosters for the most you can before life says gotta do something?

Chime in and keep running the stars til the black hole takes them from us.

Cheers

PS- Does anyone know what happens if you do NOT claim the login reward? Does it automatically get added to your inventory? And what happens if you do it on a choose 1 of 3? 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

PS- Does anyone know what happens if you do NOT claim the login reward? Does it automatically get added to your inventory? And what happens if you do it on a choose 1 of 3? 

Not sure about the choice ones, but a normal reward is added to your inventory immediately, even before you know it's what you got. 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

What do you do after you sign in?

I close the game and go play something else. At this point, I'm only logging in for the attendance check daily rewards.

Edited by Guest