Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions for a Better Warframe - By a fellow Tenno

Obscena

Greetings fellow Tenno. I'm known as LocalAnarchist, but I used to go by a different name that you may remember if you've been here for a while. That name is ObsceneSoul. I've been inactive for quite a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know/remember that. 

Anyway, I've played for a solid two weeks or so and I've been formulating some ideas that could help improve the game. I'm sure I'll come up with more as time goes on though.

1. Rush missions with the archwing are quite awkward, at least for me. I've only played one of them and well, my experience was awful. It's difficult to control the archwing at the speed required to complete the objective. My suggestion would be to either rework the generation for them so that the rush aspect is just about 10 seconds shorter at the very least, or just simply extend the timer by about 10 seconds or so. That would give players with disabilities like me enough breathing room to complete them and not get frustrated.

2. Excavation missions seem to have an inconsistent rate of Power Cell Carriers actually spawning. My recommendation would be to make them spawn slightly more frequently.

3. This would help out new players a little bit more than those experienced ones. I would recommend a small little pop-up that shows what bosses would drop, not in terms of mods, as those can be figured out by scanning, but in terms of parts and blueprints. This pop-up should be able to turned on and off as an option.

4. Bounties could be a little bit better in my opinion. Some objectives, such as finding a crashed drone or collecting caches, mainly in Cetus as I think the Fortuna ones are alright at the moment, can be difficult due to the size of the target you're looking for. They also can blend in with the environment, which can cause issues for a lone wolf. I know it's a little silly to mention this since this is supposed to be a co-operative game, but it never hurts to think about those whom prefer to go alone. My suggestion in this regard would be to display a waypoint if the player is within a certain distance from what they're looking for. Either that or enlarge the models a bit. The only other bounty objective that I have run into issues with is the liberate the camp objective. Of course that could just be due to incompetence.

5. This is the last one for now, but perhaps adding more void relics would be a good idea. That way more stuff can come out of the vault and stick around, and new stuff could always get a new relic whenever it's released. But if this were to happen, perhaps earning two random relics instead of a predetermined one from a reward would help mitigate the RNG aspect of them. Of course that could backfire by potentially making unlucky players get the same set of relics over and over.

6. Earth's defense mission, Coba, has some spawning issues. I almost always find enemies stuck in walls here. So, perhaps a version of the unstuck command for just enemies would fix this. It would be easy to implement, as it would be just a slight alteration of an already existing command.

None of these need to be implemented, but I think that just considering them could make Warframe a better game than it is in its current state, which would be appreciated. Let me know what you think, and I'll probably have come up with some more in a week or so.

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

This isn't some oversight by DE. The amount of things vaulted is intentional. Adding more Relics doesn't mean more things out of the vault.

Yes, I do realize that the vault can be used to help keep the trading community a little bit more dynamic.

So you play Rush once and you think you have enough info and evidence to back up whatever it is you're suggesting? gimme a break, Rush is probably the best mission for lith relic farming if you actually know how to fly the AW. And just so you know, you can finish the mission without using sprint or boost

Actually learn how to fly then make suggestions, most of the complaints about this mission is from people who don't know and don't wanna learn how to use their AW, you can perfectly finish the mission with 60+ sec on the timer

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

So you play Rush once and you think you have enough info and evidence to back up whatever it is you're suggesting? gimme a break, Rush is probably the best mission for lith relic farming if you actually know how to fly the AW. And just so you know, you can finish the mission without using sprint or boost

Actually learn how to fly then make suggestions, most of the complaints about this mission is from people who don't know and don't wanna learn how to use their AW, you can perfectly finish the mission with 60+ sec on the timer

Well, that's fine and all, but I never really said how many times I played that one mission. I was just mainly concerned about disabled people such as myself trying to attempt that type of mission. I'm sure that with a bit more time I'll be used to the archwing stuff. And as I said, none of this has to be implemented.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

I am very sorry to hear that. tho i completely agree with you.

I appreciate your concern, but I'm slowly getting better at handling things.

1 minute ago, Azlen said:

Welcome back! Just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that things like PSA and Megathread tags are only for use by DE staff :smile:

Cheers with your ideas!

Thanks for letting me know. Although I just intended to put all my ideas into this thread, so I had thought that the Megathread tag would be suitable. But, I can change it if DE would like me to.