Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your top 3 places to get information about warframe?

Legion-Shields

His "knowledge"?

He is an Anti-Progress person,if DE does what he wants, we would have No Archwing, Open world, etc etc..only 3 hour Mot survival like he likes.

Remember its rant about the changes in the login system? because he wanted players to get the zenith to 500 days instead of 100? now that's selfish.

Remember when he ranted about some small changes about Fortuna enemies to balance it? 

He is a close-minded person that only thinks of the benefits on "vets", and doesn't think on Newer players.

(He even calls himself "The Voice" of the community,Imao)

as for info

1 - Region chat (Yes,even region chat helps Lol)

2 - Wiki

3 - Discord komrades

Edited by Bombarder0

Well, not to say LoR is completely worthless, but really, if there's a single youtuber I dislike it's him. As said he shows a lot of animosity against new players and pretty much any decision DE makes. Really:

DE: *Breathes*

LoR: Yoooo guys, let's unbutton that top button here. *1h rant about something random* and then *1h rant about how DE breathing will ruin Warframe*.

Really. He made the community go wack because of that so-called drought, that was caused merely by DE fixing most of the problems we complained about during this year, instead of creating *only* new stuff.

As for the information itself:

1. Wiki
  2. Forums
  3. Youtuber I personally view like Tactical_Potato, MCGamercz or n00bshowtek. Not that others are bad, but I can't say without knowing.

5 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

His "knowledge"?

He is an Anti-Progress person,if DE does what he wants, we would have No Archwing, Open world, etc etc..only 3 hour Mot survival like he likes.

Remember its rant about the changes in the login system? because he wanted players to get the zenith to 500 days instead of 100? now that's selfish.

Remember when he ranted about some small changes about Fortuna enemies to balance it? 

He is a close-minded person that only thinks of the benefits on "vets", and doesn't think on Newer players.

(He even calls himself "The Voice" of the community,Imao)

as for info

1 - Region chat (Yes,even region chat helps Lol)

2 - Wiki

3 - Discord komrades

I think you are confusing being “progressive” about possible additions to the game with being knowledgeable about what’s already in the game. Just because he isn’t right about everything doesn’t mean he isn’t a force to be reckoned with inside of his territory.

I do agree with you on Region Chat. It is a sorely underrated gem.

Edited by Legion-Shields

I am here long time ago and still learning new stuff but for me the information is my experience. I rarely check the forums and the wiki site I use only the forum to read some complaints, vote up promising fan concepts or just hang out with my friends here.

I do not really listen to youtubers and I does not follow a single not because all youtuber is garbage or something like that but they are also living persons with their own mind set and they could be right or proven wrong. Also if a youtuber say a thing then you can say otherwise or agree with him or just say more thing. That is not really a standard what a single person say about the game because I am sure everyone can say a lot of part of the game what messed up, needs tweak or just feels boring. Also the fun is subjective so if you want answers about a subjective thing you will get mostly a single minden opinion which could be good and all but that is only represent that person not the whole community.

My best bet is the experience but also you can follow anyone whom you think they are confident and has knowledge.