Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your top 3 places to get information about warframe?

Legion-Shields

My favorites:

- Warframe wiki (honestly, in a game with as little instruction as warframe, the wiki is absolutely incredible and not something to ever be understated)

- Clan/PUG chat (I disabled region chat after the first day of play. Not worth the mess)

- Discord (the amount of guides people can link on discord is frankly pretty incredible)

The only time I've ever used YouTube is for specific spy vault related intricacies (because I can be pretty damn unobservant at times, lol). Speaking as someone that has watched LifeofRio's videos though, I don't know where the defense for him comes up. His intros are meant to be kindhearted but they're lengthy and usually cringy, but I can't get over the fact that he plays a game based around freedom of player movement standing in the same place doing the same thing for over 2 hours and considers that intense gameplay. (Sorry, just my two cents there)

Simulacrum is where I go for info about builds and what does/doesn't work. I love LifeOfRio, but not for info. He's just entertaining and he has the same hopes as I do for Warframe. I also love how honest he is about how he's feeling about the game. I also love Tactical Potato for the lulz and info about devstreams.

Anyways, I stopped getting build info from other players because so many people are just saying what they've read or heard. It's just so much better and rewarding to test things out myself. Even people I respect have been wrong about so many things. 

1. Trying something stupid that sounds cool and failing miserably 60% of the time.

2. Warframe Wiki

3. The forums (maybe Reddit in some cases)

I've actually assembled quite the Excel with various information blatantly stolen mainly from the forums, for which I'd like to thank the community.

P.S. The day I take advice from a YouTube video...  a bunch of click baiters and conveyor belt songs.