Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Haymaker / Splat combo all there is?

Raso719

Rattleguts + Lovetap + Sparkfire is prolly one of the best combinations you can get. Insane damage numbers and incredibly cozy to shoot, and also ammo efficient. Build it hybrid like an Akstiletto Prime.

Just an an example of a non Haymaker + Splat combination for the thread's sake.

I have yet to build a Rattleguts but all three others I built using Haymaker + Splat. (Mainly because I have insane rivens for the Tombfinger and Gaze that put them at over 160% crit chance) But I want to give the Rattleguts a shot, and I'm glad I read this thread before I did. I like any slash weapons I have to have decent status chance so I can stack slash procs. But I also want those slash procs to crit as much as possible, so I'm definitely gonna investigate more before building a Rattleguts. 

On 2019-01-21 at 5:20 PM, z3us32610 said:

I have yet to build a Rattleguts but all three others I built using Haymaker + Splat. (Mainly because I have insane rivens for the Tombfinger and Gaze that put them at over 160% crit chance) But I want to give the Rattleguts a shot, and I'm glad I read this thread before I did. I like any slash weapons I have to have decent status chance so I can stack slash procs. But I also want those slash procs to crit as much as possible, so I'm definitely gonna investigate more before building a Rattleguts. 

My suggestion would be Killstream if you want good reload and max crit, or Bashrack if you want good crit and status with a good reload speed. Both work well with pax Charge or pax Seeker