General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

K-Drive launcher lost

Nathraen

My K-Drive launcher is gone. Used it normally and build a new K-Drive

with the first 4 parts. Still worked fine and could use the new K-Drive.

Then the launcher just disappeared. Even tried to replay the Vox Solaris

Quest but nothing. Am I just stupid and doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Edited by Nathraen

You aren't alone, while I have not built a custom K-Drive yet, I too have lost the launcher for it.  I've seen others saying they have also randomly lost their K-Drive launchers though I've seen no post nor legitimate fix for the issue yet.

Lost mine a couple days after Fortuna launched and, like you, tried to replay Vox Solaris to no avail.  Given how few of these posts I've seen (Like maybe only one every 2 or 3 pages), I would assume whatever triggers it isn't all that common.

Can't say for him, but for me, I had it in slot 2 right after my Archwing in slot one.

Had been using the K-Drive on and off with no issues, then switched to mainly Archwing to grind bounties as they move faster. Having always had my scanners on the first slot and only having changed it to fit in the K-Drive, I decided I would move the Archwing to 2, and the K-Drive to 3, and put the scanner back on 1.

That is when I noticed the launcher was straight up gone from the gear list completely, and the slot that is was in was also empty as though it had just been unassigned.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb AthosTheGiant:

did you keep the launcher after 10 items in gear wheel? if so, there is a possibility the gear wheel got reset(bug), try rechecking gears in arsenal.

It is nowhere to be found, not even in my inventory.

i have also lost the k-drive launcher that was used in the quest that has vanished from my inventory and was wanting to know if i was to build a new k-bored if that would get me a launcher

how dose one submit this kind of bug to DE

Edited by alldog

Seen a couple of posts saying if you get a new board that it restored their launcher, but also seen a couple that have said they tried that and it didn't work.

Would be better off waiting for an official fix in this case. You could end up burning plat/standing on only a chance when you can't really get more standing until you get the board back proper.