Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Helen

Last Chance to Get Prestige Pack XII!

f59062172e8c0cad4e0912f1311a7d78.jpg

Prestige Pack XII Retires on February 26!

Show your Xbox One allegiance with the new Prestige Pack XII! Go Berserk with a new Xbox-exclusive Valkyr Jade Skin and Bonus Platinum.
Prestige Pack XII includes:

• Valkyr Jade Skin
  • 170 Platinum

The Prestige Pack XII is available now through the in-game Market and Xbox Store. This pack may only be purchased once per account and is available for a limited time, so don’t delay!

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

7 hours ago, (XB1)ThatAlaskanDude said:

Always nice to have more skins. Though I wish all the Jade skins could have the prime details toggled like tennogen skins.

I agree! Just last night I was looking at trying to make my Valkyr prime look regal with this new skin, and I was having a hard time. Would be much easier with the prime details.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Fevi117 said:

I agree! Just last night I was looking at trying to make my Valkyr prime look regal with this new skin, and I was having a hard time. Would be much easier with the prime details.

funfact, the jade axa skin for rhino is probably the only jade skin so far that actually allows prime details to be on.  it actually really sucks tbh

12 hours ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

funfact, the jade axa skin for rhino is probably the only jade skin so far that actually allows prime details to be on.  it actually really sucks tbh

Does the Jada axa skin even allow you to toggle them off?

12 hours ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

21 minutes ago, (XB1)The Tuff Song said:

Are we skipping Fortuna update? Eta?

Relax, they're working on it. They'll let us know when it's ready.

On 2018-11-29 at 10:33 AM, (XB1)Fevi117 said:

Rhino Primes skin isn't a nearly entire new mesh like most newer primes, 

I really enjoy the Excalibur Jade skin on his Umbra. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I really enjoy the Excalibur Jade skin on his Umbra. 

I would, except for the hands: being a solid color kinda stinks if you use any color but black, basically.

• Like 1

So...  I only just realized. What about the usual Christmas bundles for Xbox/PlayStation that release the older exclusives? 

Missing one little thing. That beautiful Itzal skin. I don't care if it comes with 11 things I already own.. The platinum usually makes up for it regardless of what other people say. 

Sign in to follow this