Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Bug during sortie Defense Radiation Hazard

Delonna

Apparently there is a bug whenever you are hit by Radiation, then you can kill your entire squad including the Operative. This was extremely annoying and this is the 3rd time I noticed that team mates can hit you when you have the debuff.

Edited by Delonna

4 minutes ago, Delonna said:

Apparently there is a bug whenever you are hit by Radiation, then you can kill your entire squad including the Operative.

That's not a bug. That's what Radiation does to players. It should change how people play the game, but they don't read.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Delonna:

This is rather interesting, I never had this before so therefore turning me into the noob of the year thanks guys really appreciate the quick replies and explanation

No worries, dude. But one last noobproof advice:

Never ever, hear me, NEVER EVER, go into a rad sortie with a pick-up group!

Do you read me?!

Never. Ever.

😉👹

Edited by radastir

This mission is bugged ass hell going with a random grroup is just litteraly suicide. BUT when i go into solo with my boi rhino and his iron skin, so this means i'm invicible and I can't prroc radiation effect I still manage to proc radiation and kill my agent in one single melee hit. Moreover this $&*&*#(%& agent is shooting at me all the time but if there was only that .... It happened 4 times that the agent while being downed just stands up and walk straight forwarrd withoutt stopping which means that I can revive him and that I just lost the mission. The only hope is that he hits a wall and stay against it.

Anyway there is surely something to fix with thoose radiation procs and I hope it'll be done because this is just so frustrating to loose the mission at the last wave because of a stupid ass bug.

On 2018-11-28 at 1:16 AM, radastir said:

No worries, dude. But one last noobproof advice:

Never ever, hear me, NEVER EVER, go into a rad sortie with a pick-up group!

Do you read me?!

Never. Ever.

😉👹

Lol!!!! This is funny, best of all was it was with a squad of friends, so yeah afterward went to do some more research and we had a really long and hard laugh about this one, reminding us all to be sure we know what we are doing next time. Oberon seems like an awesome choice, got him ready for the next rad Sortie. Thanks to Knight_Prospekt 🤭

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Delonna:

Lol!!!! This is funny, best of all was it was with a squad of friends, so yeah afterward went to do some more research and we had a really long and hard laugh about this one, reminding us all to be sure we know what we are doing next time. Oberon seems like an awesome choice, got him ready for the next rad Sortie. Thanks to Knight_Prospekt 🤭

Oberon, Gara, Limbo - all viable 👍

Yeah I usually take Gara, but for some absurd reason I picked Trinity, between the Mobs and my squad we all died several times, baffled about what could be the reason 😂🤭

Oh and Yes Limbo is Awesome too, did a couple with him too during defenses, just works great 😄

Edited by Delonna

3 hours ago, Delonna said:

No problem chief, happy to advise 😎

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, LaPayeAllerHop said:

This mission is bugged ass hell going with a random grroup is just litteraly suicide. BUT when i go into solo with my boi rhino and his iron skin, so this means i'm invicible and I can't prroc radiation effect I still manage to proc radiation and kill my agent in one single melee hit. Moreover this $&*&*#(%& agent is shooting at me all the time but if there was only that .... It happened 4 times that the agent while being downed just stands up and walk straight forwarrd withoutt stopping which means that I can revive him and that I just lost the mission. The only hope is that he hits a wall and stay against it.

Anyway there is surely something to fix with thoose radiation procs and I hope it'll be done because this is just so frustrating to loose the mission at the last wave because of a stupid ass bug.

You can use two sets of https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Healing and reach 100% chance and become immune to rad procs.

The agent can actually be disarmed. Just give him your secondary and then take it back. He will not re-equip his peashooter. I found this out by chance the hardway - I had given him my Pyrana P and he one shot me so I had to take it away from him :)

The standing up and walking away has happened to for me a few times also, annoying as f.

Nidus isn’t half bad also. Larva does no damage and you can pull enemies away from the target.

I have larva burst installed to do damage and release larva when I need to redeploy. The nice thing is you can hold off for a second when radiation hits.

So long as you mind the target so he doesnt shoot you, it goes pretty smoothly.