Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider fine tuning log in rewards for long term players

(PSN)nelsyboy

Just now, (PS4)nelsyboy said:

Feels almost as bad as before the recent change, getting 10k credits, at least they are vaguely useful.

As a long term player, I get about as much use out of 100k credits as 100 fieldron samples. I simply do not need either at all.

How do you suggest DE fine tunes this to be more useful to long term players? What would you be happy with?

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I get 36 hour boosters almost every other day with some exceptions, and good amounts of endo. DE is not going to hand you immense rewards just for typing in your password.

I’m aware of that, but being constructive I would like to get rid of the rewards that would be meaningless to long term players.

I’m happy with boosters or anything that might be needed consistently like endo.

It just feels underwhelming to get something pointless to you. I’m aware that log in rewards are a free bonus, but in the spirit of feedback I feel they could be better.

it's massively better than it was already - there's some Rewards that aren't very interesting (Clantech Resources as you note) yes, but Boosters can be ridiculous stuff like 36 hours long, decent amounts of Credits, decent amounts of Fusion Energy, Et Cetera.

every single Login Reward isn't ever going to be something exciting, that's just not going to happen. no game is ever going to allow you to get that much free stuff.
and besides, as the saying goes - without downs, there are no ups. 

Edited by taiiat

I see your point but must some rewards be meaningless? As you say there will be ups and downs but does any day 1000+ player need detonite ampules or fieldron samples!?

I’d like to make it clear here that I’m not complaining, I just think that a reward that you need is more likely to keep you playing.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)nelsyboy said:

I just think that a reward that you need is more likely to keep you playing.

Why can't playing the game itself be the reward?  It is for me.  Anything else is just that extra icing on top.  

Edit:  Maybe I'm just too much of an Old School Gamer to understand this topic.  

Edited by DatDarkOne

Tbh at this point the boosters, market coupons and streaks should be enough I feel like we should be able to get our own resources easily and the daily login should just make it easier for us to get resources with occasional milestones like primed mods while newer players are given resources since it will be difficult for to get them relative to us

Edited by (PS4)BloodyXSavageX

Scaling boosters? Free weapons slots? Free Rivens?

It's better than it was for long term logins.

Esp now that we'll get good items outside the login system instead ones made bad to prevent forum outrage.

I mean, we got Primed Surefooted and an Ugly armor set towards the end there.